In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

lt496 - Ex-canary *

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
Hi Mr. lt496, Mr. Piece Officer sir. Glad you could make it. I knew you would. Pardon me boy, but I'm gonna have some fun at your expense. You are such an easy target I almost, but not quite, feel guilty about it. I'm gonna achieve this goal by asking you a few simple, easy questions that are grounded in reality and truth. So there is no reason you would want to dodge them. Unless you have something to hide that is; or maybe something to be ashamed of.

Question #1. Why did you join, and then withdraw, from those constitutional keyboard warriors. The few, the proud, the canary *? You try to project yourself as a man of honor. A man of his word. A man who won't back down from what he believes in. A man who will stick with his chosen comrades until the bitter end. So, please tell me why you joined and then abandoned your brother canary *?

So why did you so proudly join up with the canary * and then later change your mind for no reason and run away from them like some little girl?

I know you well and I know that when you wish to dodge a difficult question or subject, you do so by responding with a personal attack on me or, as a second choice, respond with a mountain of words to try and obscure the subject at hand. However, this is a simple, easy and direct question. How about the same kind of answer? I purposely made it easy for you to respond because I don't want to make you look like some dumb canary *.

OBTW I have more questions for you and I believe I am staying well within the GB.com posting guidelines so I assume there will be no reason for SOME PEOPLE to ride in here and rescue you like you are that little girl.

Comments

• Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    trfaux, since you were present for all of the exchange of dialogue that took place pertaining to this subject oh so long ago, that it is truly a sad realization, when a boy will stay up all night for months, even years on end, thinking of this kind of bandwidth wasting nonsense. You should seek help. Really.[B)]

Since you were here and know the answer, what is to be gained, you poor disturbed Wayne LaPeeair fellating GB forum poster?

[:o)]
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You want to start a fight with lt496, do it by email.