In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Funny

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
Funny how other posters here can slam FFL holders ( a few, not all) for being licensed agents for our government and even criticize David Nunn by name. But when I try it and don't even directly name the Dong in question, my posts get deleted.

Oh, well, it is foolish to expected fairness around here. This is a pretty harmless post but I expected it to get deleted also.

Comments

• Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    Funny how other posters here can slam FFL holders ( a few, not all) for being licensed agents for our government and even criticize David Nunn by name. But when I try it and don't even directly name the Dong in question, my posts get deleted.

Oh, well, it is foolish to expected fairness around here. This is a pretty harmless post but I expected it to get deleted also.

TR.jpg
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anybody else tired of this? I know, I know. If you don't like it don't click on it, but it's like watching a train wreck! Hard to look away!
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While this post definitely DESERVES to be poofed, I will leave it up to the "higher ups" to decide.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    While this post definitely DESERVES to be poofed, I will leave it up to the "higher ups" to decide.

Pick, are you saying it's above your pay grade[:0][:D]
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dongizmo

Don

Not saying that. It is just that posts/threads are disappearing REAL fast around here. I haven't poofed a post in months, but a LOT of them are gone. Even ones I replied to today. So I'll let "them/him/her" decide if this one goes.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dongizmo

Don

Not saying that. It is just that posts/threads are disappearing REAL fast around here. I haven't poofed a post in months, but a LOT of them are gone. Even ones I replied to today. So I'll let "them/him/her" decide if this one goes.

Well now I am disappointed, I thought you had my back[:0][}:)][:D]
    Don
  • Options
    sovereignmansovereignman Member Posts: 544 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox

Maybe you should use common sense and quote sound laws and speeches from our founding fathers, there are no restrictions to your rights to free speech as long as it is your opinion, fact or truth as you understand it.. This is America, it is still free because of God given natural rights, The constitution does not guarantee rights it just puts those rights into words. And if administration or moderators remove posts by bloggers without just cause, they are no better than Hitlers henchmen. The exchange of ideas good or bad is paramount to freedom.

So what was it you were going to say?
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,008 ******
    edited November -1
    I'll let you poke me in the eye before I will let you poke another member in the eye.