In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Zombie guns/ammo

jaegermisterjaegermister Member Posts: 692 ✭✭✭✭
Do any of you see a possible connection between this popular zombie stuff and responsible gun ownership?

Comments

• EhlerDaveEhlerDave Member Posts: 5,158 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    All I see is a marketing gimmick. Not like the ammo is made for real zombies. Or is it?
    Just smile and say nothing, let them guess how much you know.
  • jaegermisterjaegermister Member Posts: 692 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I must be back in the woods too long. What does EDS have to do with this?
    I try to look at things from the position of the opposition and it appeared to me that recent events, shootings etc and this issue put questionable doubts as to the mind set of certain individuals, individuals able to purchase firearms etc.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jaegermister
    I must be back in the woods too long.

What does EDS have to do with this?

I try to look at things from the position of the opposition and it appeared to me that recent events, shootings etc and this issue put questionable doubts as to the mind set of certain individuals, individuals able to purchase firearms etc.

If you are asking about the link in my sig line it has nothing to do with this post. It is just to help get more people aware of the condition.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Are you suggesting that responsible gun owners would become irresponsible if they purchased "zombie stuff"?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They call it zombie ammo and guns because if they told the truth and called it preditory suvivor ammo the nuts would shout it down. All I can say it is a fact that we the people would use this stuff to secure our own possesions and food, from the survivors.
    Try this on non owners I have guns to survive the survivors. Watch the colors they turn as they see it your way for the first time. Then they ask where to get started.
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Really doesnt matter on the ammo....but its gotta be a head shot
  • BGHillbillyBGHillbilly Member Posts: 1,927 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by EhlerDave
    All I see is a marketing gimmick. Not like the ammo is made for real zombies. Or is it?

A marketing gimmick aimed at 20 somethings living in a delusional world, helps complete the picture gungrabbers want to paint us in with out tinfoil hats. IMO.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BGHillbilly

A marketing gimmick aimed at 20 somethings living in a delusional world, helps complete the picture gungrabbers want to paint us in with out tinfoil hats. IMO.

Did not know it was meant for a 20 year old market. Just thought it was for zombies of any age.
    edited November -1

Did not know it was meant for a 20 year old market. Just thought it was for zombies of any age.
    Every person I've met that had a zombie infatuation has been between the ages of 20 and 30. I sure it will be effective for zombies and liberals of all ages.
    edited November -1

Every person I've met that had a zombie infatuation has been between the ages of 20 and 30. I sure it will be effective for zombies and liberals of all ages.

I am a bit older [:)] will just stick with what I have and hope it works.

Merry Christmas.
    edited November -1
    I liked the old Hydra shock ammo except for the price, started reloading the XTP for handgun rounds, they have worked well on deer, expect they will handle any zombie I encounter. I don't think it much matters with a rifle.
  • SOXXIESOXXIE Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Kansas Ainti-Zombie Militia [:D][:D][:D]