In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Roll-Back of 2A Infringement Laws

cat66hatcat66hat Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
Ok, freedom-loving gun owners have been reasonable much longer than they should have been. That's on us and our fathers and grandfathers. The New Word Order Gestapo have finally pushed us too far.

We need, and I humbly request your help on this, a new law that will roll-back every infringement on the US Constitution's Second Amendment. I have been begging my legislators and also some of yours (Like Rand Paul from Kentucky) to do the work and submit the Bill(s). Nobody wants to touch it. The US Supreme Court will not hear real 2A cases.

The only avenue for this to go forward is at the grassroots level. It's one thing to keep speaking against the NWO Gestapo attacks. Let's put something positive together that we can support.

Do you have the brass ones for this? Gun people will not all agree with the idea of real freedom for gun ownership. Even some of us don't really get it.

Terry

Comments

• cat66hatcat66hat Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just to get things going, please look over the following language found in past Supreme Court rulings:

No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefore. (excerpt) Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 US 105

The court is to protect against any encroachment of constitutionally secured rights. (excerpt) Boyd v. U.S. 116 US 616

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them. (excerpt) Miranda v. Arizona 384 US 436

An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation as though it had never been passed. (excerpt) Norton v. Shelby County 118 US 425

We simply need to confirm that the legislation that is in violation of the constitution is invalid.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cat66hat
    Ok, freedom-loving gun owners have been reasonable much longer than they should have been. That's on us and our fathers and grandfathers. The New Word Order Gestapo have finally pushed us too far.

We need, and I humbly request your help on this, a new law that will roll-back every infringement on the US Constitution's Second Amendment. I have been begging my legislators and also some of yours (Like Rand Paul from Kentucky) to do the work and submit the Bill(s). Nobody wants to touch it. The US Supreme Court will not hear real 2A cases.

The only avenue for this to go forward is at the grassroots level. It's one thing to keep speaking against the NWO Gestapo attacks. Let's put something positive together that we can support.

Do you have the brass ones for this? Gun people will not all agree with the idea of real freedom for gun ownership. Even some of us don't really get it.

Terry
    Going to need lead too, it seems.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • ClayhillClayhill Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    To protect the 2A choices must be made. Gun owners have to form and join coalitions of different consevative groups. I know lots of gun owners don't agree with everything conservatives think and say, but they need to hold their noses and support them in political races. If every gun owner had voted republican last November, the current push for gun control wouldn't stand a chance. Like them or hate them conservative types leave the 2A alone. Voting is a lot easier than sueing or fighting to get your rights back.

If you like the government to be led by a power-mad Santa Claus and want more Presidents like our current one, you will pay for it by losing your gun rights.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Clayhill
    To protect the 2A choices must be made. Gun owners have to form and join coalitions of different consevative groups. I know lots of gun owners don't agree with everything conservatives think and say, but they need to hold their noses and support them in political races. If every gun owner had voted republican last November, the current push for gun control wouldn't stand a chance. Like them or hate them conservative types leave the 2A alone. Voting is a lot easier than sueing or fighting to get your rights back.

If you like the government to be led by a power-mad Santa Claus and want more Presidents like our current one, you will pay for it by losing your gun rights.

This dreamland you live in, where is it?
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The incremental taking of gun laws and rights have been going for years. This is nothing new.....The problem is simple, people are content with their lives right now. They don't want to rock the boat. They will complain like the squeeky wheel guy at work and the government knows this.

Put a frog in boiling water and he jumps out. Put a frog in cold water, then slowly turn the heat up and you will cook him alive.

That is what they are doing with the American public. The whole country is getting cooked slowly however; we here in New York were thrown into boiling water. We are pissed off. We need all other States to join our fight and take a stand now before the Government is eating frog legs !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    I don't believe 'we' will ever get a 'politician' to introduce any legislation, let alone getting enough support to pass anything like this, UNLESS 'we' ALL 'refuse to go to the back of the bus' and get their attention![:(]
    This means there will have to be 'civil disobedience', but how many are willing to be arrested to make the point? This is why 'we' must get all the organizations who claim be supporters to get funds and attorneys who will support the cause! We can not do this as individuals!