In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

See you in Albany the 28th

4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭✭
We may get wet tomorrow but we are Hunters,Shooters and Patriots. Think of what our Forefathers had to endure!

Comments

• Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What will you accomplish with the next rally?
  • Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Repeal of New York Safe Act of 2013.
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz

You have been down on us here in New York. We have banned together and now have almost 30 counties that have signed resolutions against Gov Cuomo's Safe Act.

Letters, Phone Calls, and YES....more Rallies, because thats what it takes to preserve freedom.

We are not going down without a fight and I know ther are many that will if it comes down to it! [}:)]
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz

You have been down on us here in New York. We have banned together and now have almost 30 counties that have signed resolutions against Gov Cuomo's Safe Act.

Letters, Phone Calls, and YES....more Rallies, because thats what it takes to preserve freedom.

We are not going down without a fight and I know ther are many that will if it comes down to it! [}:)]

Excuse me? I have been down on NY?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Waco

You have posted references in effect that we as New Yorkers are on our own.........

.............Well I have to tell you, with or without you, New Yorkers are the strongest minded individuals in the nation and will stand toe to toe with you or anyone in the world - Including some panzy governor that hides behind a desk !

Perhaps now that the gun restrictions have hit your hometown, you will finally realize that we need to ban together as one force. Time will tell.
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Waco

You have posted references in effect that we as New Yorkers are on our own.........

.............Well I have to tell you, with or without you, New Yorkers are the strongest minded individuals in the nation and will stand toe to toe with you or anyone in the world - Including some panzy governor that hides behind a desk !

Perhaps now that the gun restrictions have hit your hometown, you will finally realize that we need to ban together as one force. Time will tell.

I think you have my text confused with someone else's. Maybe I quoted someone and you read it as mine. I have never said gun owners should be on their own, I have said CA is a lost cause but I always invite those gun owners to move to a gun friendly state.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Waco
    And thats where you are missing the boat. Have you ever had to fight for anything ? If you move, then they win ! If you move, then you are giving up on the Constitution and the second amendment. If you move, then you don't believe the constitution is a Holy Doctrine that you will die for.

These are not just words and I believe that there are many people that feel just like me. If politicians and law makers think they can take the rights from any New Yorker, come and try and see the fight that will erupt !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Waco
    And thats where you are missing the boat. Have you ever had to fight for anything ? If you move, then they win ! If you move, then you are giving up on the Constitution and the second amendment. If you move, then you don't believe the constitution is a Holy Doctrine that you will die for.

These are not just words and I believe that there are many people that feel just like me. If politicians and law makers think they can take the rights from any New Yorker, come and try and see the fight that will erupt !

The Constitution does not does not trump state powers (some call them rights) When CA enacted a gun ban I was under no obligation to take up armed defense of the Constitution and doing so would have been criminal.

Just try and post a post attempting to organize violent resistance on any level. You will be attacked by your fellow forum mates and that will tell you it's no where near time to talk about
    that kind of resistance. Once we get there we can talk about what if's.

My suggestion is fight the gun bans for all they are worth and give it your best. If you fail I suggest moving to a more defensible position Ie. move to a gun friendly State.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    And what I just posted, a reiteration of my position is no where near saying anyone is on their own. Never said it never even implied it. I've even posted in NY craig list about organizing people under the Second Amendment Defense Action Group and got no inteest in New York State.

Have you considered joining?