Bill Clinton to head the UN

us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,317 ✭✭✭✭
Saw on the news, when Kofi Annan's term is up at the UN in 2006 I think, Bill Clinton [}:)][}:)] is positioning himself to take his place. No American has ever held that position and, in my humble opinion, Bill Clinton [}:)] would be one of the worst things that could happen.[:(]
"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member, Moderator Posts: 22,361 ******
    edited November -1
    Scary thought.....isn't it. [:0]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think he would be assassinated, first.

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
    "Followers of Christ, be armed."
  • gonzo1510gonzo1510 Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now it all makes some sort of sense. Bill sets himself up for the U.N in '06 and the dems are setting up Hillary for a shot at the big chair at 1600 Pennsylvannia Ave. I just had that not so happy feeling in my stomach. What's next Rosie for Secretary of education? Michael Moore for Secratary of Defense ? Sean Penn for Secratary of State ? Why? I need to be held.

"The ability for evil to triumph exists when good men do nothing." Edmund Burke
  • Broomie2Broomie2 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bill Clinton as head of the UN would made Kofi Anan look like a choirboy.

"Before they can convince you that rights emanate from them (the government), they must first eliminate God. They are working 24/7 to accomplish this."
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Actually it might help us good Americans if Bill Clinton was elevated to the head of the UN. That organization is so worthless, out-of-contol, corrupt, and ineffective, putting Clinton in charge would give us all a chance to make him look bad by having the UN's natural ability to look bad be connected with Clinton in charge. Might even be able to smear Hilliary a little bit also.

Just a thought.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
    edited November -1
    This makes me laugh. He won't be head of the UN. I think it is merely a scare tactic. Boo!!!

Where was this source derived from???

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

• JLBROWNJRJLBROWNJR Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    OLD BILL IN THE UN, HELL WHAT NEXT, IT STARTED WITH WHITE WATER, HE LIED CHEATED. BIG MISTAKE.
    THE UN NEEDS A NEW LEADER BUT OLD BILL'S NOT THE ONE!

J.L. Brown Jr
    edited November -1
    The UN is an evil tree. You can destroy as much of the fruit as you want, and it will always grow back, and always be evil.

The UN needs destroyed!! Uprooted and incinerated in the flames and the ashes stopped into the ground and its embers disintegrated.

A point of advice.... Don't try to reform a corrupt organization. This actually gives place to the notion that the corrupt organization in question is actually necessary, but needing fixed with something besides a nuke.

Death to Tyrants!!!

• dlonewolflldlonewolfll Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The UN should be disbanned and the UN building turned into the new headquarters of the GOA. Wouldn't THAT be ironic!
  • rossowmnrossowmn Member Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think Bill Clinton will get the job. Just think: access to Cuban cigars and young interns in 87 different flavors. ('[:D]')
    edited November -1
    I guess I missed the humor, here.

Make a statement for freedom.

BURN A FLAG!!!! A UN FLAG, THAT IS!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!