In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Group Large Lot Brass Buys . . .

Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
Hello Folks,

How can we put together a large lot brass group purchase? I have seen those in the past.

Did they work out OK for everyone involved?

How about other reloading component or equipment purchases?

Comments

• Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    We have done this buying bullets. We have driven about 275 miles to pick them up. Three of us went together and saved quite a bit this way.
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    dcs shooters - thanks for the reply. I had noticed previously group purchases for both bullets and for reloading equipment.

At present I'd be interested. Or in the future, later on down the road.

I have several little projects that I've not progressed enough. Having all of the parts and pieces will of course help with getting them rolling along.

Figuring that there may be a reasonable number of folks that would potentially be interested in participating ... reloading components and/or tools and equipment, ought be able to help all of us?

In the past, did folks feel that the ordeal was useful and successful? If it can be a win - win situation for folks, I'm interested.