In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

5101 post GIVEAWAY!!!!! WINNER!!!!!!

gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
I'm counting this edit as my 5101st post; we have a tie! I emailed both contenders about their prospective win, and will let the email system take care of the tie-breaker.
The 2 discs in question were 1/4" apart, side-by-side and 25' from where I fired the shot.
Soon as I get a confirmation email from the WINNER, I will post that as well.

OK reloaders, here's your chance at getting a nicely used RCBS reloading press with primer arm!

Requirements for the giveaway: MUST be a reloader! Or wish to start reloading immediately!
NO selling, trading, auctioning, swapping, or otherwise converting the prize to cash. If I'd wanted it sold; I'da done it myself!

Drawing to commence upon my reaching 5101 posts.

Method of selection: The last time I will use this press is to load as many brass discs as there are entrants into a 444 Marlin shell (each disc with an identifier), or if more are needed; a 12ga. shell (loaded on a different press), and shot skyward at an angle of 90 degrees from horizontal. The closest one to the firing point will win.

I'd post a pic, but the Hunter photo thingie swallowed them and I don't know where they went.
I found 'em! see below!

It's a green, heavy press, maybe a Rockchucker, maybe a Rock crusher, I have no idea, I've had it so long. It's definitely not a "partner" press, though I used to have it and 2 others mounted in line on the bench for a single-stage-progressive setup.
For you worry warts; I have used similar methods to pick a wimmer, and so far, no mishaps.
[img][/img]Copy_of_rcbs_press1.png

[img][/img]Copy_of_rcbs_press2.png

[img][/img]Copy_of_rcbs_press3.png

HA! Figured out the pic thang! Unleashed a MONSTER haven't we?
BTW-The post to post these pics don't count, so we're looking at 5101 posts; if you want in, I'm bustin' to post more stuff, so if you snooze-you lose!

Comments