In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BR at Shamrock

Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
This may well have been posted previously. I did not know of it, just read it and found it a good and interesting article. Maybe other folk will find this of some interest also?

I'm hoping that I am not the only person that is not up on and aware of this happening!

http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/gun-shots/2013/05/benchrest-world-record-jim-carmichel#comment-1001473623

Comments

• charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good shooting. Very interesting. thanks
  • Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can not help but think about the fact that he didn't shoot it great one or two times, but consistently and from start to finish.

I have never and will never be in similar circumstances. I have competeted against myself many times though AND am consistent in always having one or more fliers!

Mr. Carmichel was having a very, very nice day - even for him. Great shooting!
  • sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was not aware of it. Thanks for sharing Alan.
  • DPHMINDPHMIN Member Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great shooting with an untried barrell! I am amazed that a man of his age still has good enough eyes to do what he did. Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing the link with us.