In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hornady products retained in production

nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
For those unfamiliar with compiling, Hornady has provided a list of the bullets and ammunition which will continue to be produced in 2013.

The List

http://www.hornady.com/assets/files/support/Updated-2013-Hornady-Commercial-Ammo-Bullet-Production-List.pdf

You can print out the .pdf or just reference the components you are concerned about.

Best.

Comments

• bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not one .284 in the bunch.[V]

I use the 139gr & 154gr SST's and the 162gr A-Max's. Guess I should start hording some bullets.[V]
  • carbine100carbine100 Member Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bambambam
    Not one .284 in the bunch.[V]

I use the 139gr & 154gr SST's and the 162gr A-Max's. Guess I should start hording some bullets.[V]

Page 1 right hand column, but feel free to hoard at will. [:D]
  • RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guys,

There are two columns of products. 9mm is at the bottom right of page 1 and top right of page 2.

Best.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The reality is this. That list of products still made is pretty comprehensive. Not sure a deer or paper target can tell the difference in moly or not or the impact of 165 grains or 168 in 30 cal. All of the hoarding is driving the insanity. Having a huge percentage of the US ammo production capacity devoted to military uses has to show up sooner or later.
  • RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    why did I not see that???????????? I got bullets on the brain.