Anyone use this reloading press,,,,,,

Comments

• charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I realize brevity is the soul of wit, but for that kind of money I would want a better description and more pic's.

I have never been a fan of turret presses myself.
  • Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,815
    edited November -1
    Never their press, but I do have one of their muzzle brakes.
    Good people to deal with. Happy to talk to you on the phone to answer any questions.
    Their products are geared toward the precision shooter, not toward the "average" shooter.
  • forgemonkeyforgemonkey Member Posts: 20,485 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tailgunner1954
    Good people to deal with. Happy to talk to you on the phone to answer any questions.
    Their products are geared toward the precision shooter, not toward the "average" shooter.

+1,,,,,,,,talked to a couple of long range shooters from out of state. Both used the press,,,,,,,not being a long range shooter, yet, I am curious ,,,,,,,,thanks for the input.
  • iceracerxiceracerx Member Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by forgemonkey
    quote:Originally posted by Tailgunner1954

+1,,,,,,,,talked to a couple of long range shooters from out of state. Both used the press,,,,,,,not being a long range shooter, yet, I am curious ,,,,,,,,thanks for the input.

Two of the long range precision shooters at the local range use that press as they work up loads at the range. Most of those guys aren't afraid of spending $$$ for something that gives them an edge.