In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How about making a "RELOADING FORUM"?

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey Admin! What are the chances of starting a new page for the reloaders on here called "The Reloading Page?" Call me crazy but there are a few of us paintballers on here and our page has been HIJACKED![:D] Don't get me wrong, we don't mind sharing, but is it that hard to give them their own page for reloading? Just a thought and before I get flamed, I play paintball, reload, shoot a bow and target shoot. So I watch several pages on here.

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi

Comments

• Options
    bperdue21bperdue21 Member Posts: 1,457 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    the reloaders took it over because of non use. i don't see but you and another guy talking about the paintballing, so why not get his screenname and chat to your hearts content about it.

I'm not an expert, but i did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.
  • Options
    silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never intended to startup paintball talk again. That has just been a side effect. I know this is a gun site and thats what I come here to talk about but I also like paintball so whatever. I just posted this as tongue in cheek. I was poking at you reloaders for having a forum labeled "paintball"

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,834 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why not find yourself a paintball forum and we'll keep the reloading forum. The paintball forum was founded in a generous attempt by admin to acknowledge roboman had grown up. They made the paintball forum and let him be in charge of it. Less than a week later Robo got banned, the paintball forum after four months or so had a dozen posts, now it's the reloading forum. Gunbroker doesn't want to become one of those web sites with 100 different forums, and I don't care why the don't rename it, it's still the reloading forum and gets used daily for that purpose, go ahead and post paintball related stuff here if you must but that's not what it's current popular use is. I was able to find a number of paintball forums with really minimal effort. I would think you would want to share info with as many knowledgeable people as possible right? I'm not trying to sound rude just making a suggestion and sharing the history of the gunbroker.com paintball forum.

www.ejnash.com/paintball/forums/

www.paintball-forum.com

www.paintballgear.ca/phpBB2/

www.pbnation.com/

R/

Dave
    th_bigclay.bmp
    People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news.

-- A. J. Liebling
  • Options
    silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Point taken Dave. Dont want to step on toes. Just thought people would find it funny. You know me playing on the whole "paintball" thing. I post regularly on a paintball forum and never thought gunbroker needed one. I never meant for it to go past just a post. But people answered and it kept going. It was just a good hearted attempt for us to laught at ourselves. I will respect your request and not post anymore non-reloading questions.

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    snowtiggersnowtigger Member Posts: 273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have a good reloading forum right here. Now if a few people would quit messing it up with this paintball stuff.....

It ain't what you shoot, it's what you hit.
  • Options
    jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]--If you can afford a computer--you can afford a reloading manual and buy magazines--We don't need a reloading forum-The first thing they always say is "reduce load by 10%" so what the hell do we need one for---[?][?][?][:D]

I'm only wearing Black untill they make something darker
  • Options
    edited November -1
    my question, jimbowby, is what the hell do we need you for? every time i see something you post it makes me want to vomit. you always have something smart to say that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. you go into the experts forum and continuously waste a post saying something dumb when people are trying to get real information. i have to even wonder whether or not you own a gun or know what one is. my advice to you is to stay in the general discussion forum and forget about the other ones. noone wants to hear the kind of idiotic things you post.

• Options
    edited November -1
    OKAY, boy I sure didn't really mean to get this all stirred up. Seeing how not many people post paintball related questions on here, could we just continue to share? Really, the last thing that I was trying to do was to take over a perfectly good reloading forum for a paintball area that might get two or three posts a week. Okay, maybe I was trying to stir a little cr*p just because this is called the "paintball sport shooting" forum. I reload too and I can understand the need to discuss and ask questions. Can we all be friends and play nice again[?][:D]

waco.gif

• Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,834 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:paintball area that might get two or three posts a week.

The paintball forum went unused for months, that's why we took it over, now there's two guys that want to talk about paintball, go ahead and post what you feel like and I'll try not to make fun of you for it.

R/

Dave
    th_bigclay.bmp
    People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news.

-- A. J. Liebling
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey,I never said you didn't have to NOT make fun of us! That's all part of the fun! Heck, if you get the chance, give paintball a try and let us know what you think. Then we can have 3 guys on here being made fun of!![:D]

waco.gif

• Options
    edited November -1
    [8D]--Yo bperdue21, Yes I have been Negative on some "expert" posts, but if you look further into my posts in this column they have been with good accurate data concerning CALIBERS .223/.243/30-06 so please don't rant about my posting on his forum and if you have a real gripe (which I doubt) go to the "reloading forums" and this is not an official one. --JIMBO

• Options
    edited November -1
    "YO" jimbowby, why even put up a post like that if you post info for reloading? are you just trying to be "funny"?

• Options
    edited November -1
    [8D]--Yo bperdue21, read my post answer to your Question about NIKONS in the EXPERT forum--I'm really not a bad guy--JIMBO

• Options
    edited November -1
    i appreciate it, i had just gotten off work and the post hit me all wrong. night shift all the time will throw you off a little bit. i apologize for it. i always try to be helpful to people if i know something about it, i guess i expect it from everyone. i appreciate the scope hit.