In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Tula primers?

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
I see great prices on these primers. Has anyone used them yet or had any reports on them?

Comments

• jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Bruce,

I had some of their berdan primers awhile ago. They did quite well for me in some of my really oddball calibers.

Can't speak for their current crop though, the ones I had were from 4+ years ago.
  • mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    TOB--
    They are the exact same as the Wolf primers and are made in the same factory according to the cases they were sent in. I've shot a few in one of my 6br's and didn't notice a bit of difference between the 2.........
  • OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wolf primers in a TulAmmo box

wolf primers are well received and used to be a little less expensive, once the word go out the price increased along with the demand

watch in 5 years the price of 1000 TulAmmo primers will be near or the same as the american manufactured primers
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Odawgp
    Wolf primers in a TulAmmo box

watch in 5 years the price of 1000 TulAmmo primers will be near or the same as the american manufactured primers

IF there are any American manufacturers left........
  • mbsamsmbsams Member Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use them by the thousands. - every single one has gone BANG!