In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Thanks

T1jetmechT1jetmech Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
I just wanted to say Thanks to you guys on here...I am new to reloading. I have been reading a ton of great info in here such as the tumbler media and brands...I have been a forum member for about two years and mostly read instead of post remarks due to the fact I don't know what I am talking about most of the time so I just "shut up and color."[:p]

Keep the info coming...someone needs it![8D]

Comments

• Options
    uni82uni82 Member Posts: 416 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am also a newbi reloader and everyone on this forums have been nothing but great and helpful. They have always answered my questions (even the dumb ones) in full. I have been reloading for about 2 years now and it has been nothing but awesome with this help!

-JD
  • Options
    rogerreloaderrogerreloader Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks to all on the forum. I have been reloading for 35-40 years and the info I get here is always a help. Your never too old to learn something If you listen. thanks to everyone.
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amen.
    I too would like to extend my thanks to all the folks kind enough to reply to my questions and topics.
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books