In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Does your wal-mart

2»

Comments

• Options
    McDAccountantMcDAccountant Member Posts: 466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1988z01
    I am hoping the local Bass Pro in Myrtle Beach will get more than just powder and primers.

Was there last month on vacation...that place is WAY overpriced...but what do you expect from a "tourist trap"...

I've not seen any reloading supplies at Wally-World in the SoWV/SWVA area.
  • Options
    norcal mtn flyernorcal mtn flyer Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here in Houston, I have not seen any reloading equipment, but plenty of ammo!
    The more ghetto the WM, the more ammo they seem to have! Good selection of calibers, but mostly Federal.

Also plenty of target, cleaning kits and materials, and even carrying bags and sundry items. I was quite suprised by the amount of /variety of supplies they carried!
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are too many Walton's on the billionaires list now ! If the products I need are not available locally, I'll buy buy from one
    of the many catalog companies - even if I have to pay a Haz. Mat. fee.
    Walmart, KMart, Sears, the state of California and all the other
    PC - mismanaged companies will have to do without my money.
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NJ, not on a bet.
  • Options
    ridurallridurall Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here in Altus Oklahoma our Walmart sporting good manager was trying to take care of his customers and started ordering reloading supplies. Then the Obama primer shortage hit and Wal-Mart HQ decided that they didn't want to really service their customers. We are not tits up with no one closer then about 70 miles to purchase reloading componets from.
  • Options
    BergtrefferBergtreffer Member Posts: 629 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Two Walmarts here in Prescott, Arizona. No reloading equipment. They do carry propellant and bullets for muzzleloaders, but that is all.
  • Options
    207driver207driver Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not in Anchorage, Alaska, or the surrounding area. They did until a few years ago, then zip on reloading, still have guns and ammo. Missed out on the sell off cause I was working out of town.
  • Options
    JustjumpJustjump Member Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm in NW Arkansas. Corporate home of wally world. No reloading supplies at all. Wouldn't buy em if they did
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our wal-marts in N.J. stop selling just about every thing to do with hunting except for t shirts and hats.[xx(]We have to go to delaware for that stuff!!!!
  • Options
    bartman45bartman45 Member Posts: 3,008 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wally World in Ohio does not. Some ammo, most 9MM as the drive by and home invader crowd doesn't use much 45LC or 45-70.
  • Options
    glynglyn Member Posts: 5,949
    edited November -1
    Plenty of ammo here in northern Cal but have not seen any reloading supplies.