In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Overdue Give-A-Way II

1988z011988z01 Member Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭
In the spirit of a lot of these give a ways, I figured I would clean out the old brass bin.

I have several formed 6.5 TCU cases that I no longer need. I sold those barrels a year or so ago.

Same Deal Here. Post to get in on it. I will draw a name on Wednesday, email the winner, and ship em on out.

FYI, there are 15 rounds with Sierra bullets, and 12 empty formed brass. That's a total of 27 pieces of brass. If you've had to go through the process to make these suckers, you know 27 is better than nuthin. The 15 rounds are old, from the 80's. I couldn't tell you anything other than we used Sierras. I would pull em if I were you. I can pull them prior to shipping if required.
3927b1d0.jpg

Comments

• Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pulling them prior to shipping would be the way to go.

As much as I want them I only have my 7mm TCU barrels. Someone will come along though. Great round. Sad to hear you sold them.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sandwarrior
    Pulling them prior to shipping would be the way to go.

As much as I want them I only have my 7mm TCU barrels. Someone will come along though. Great round. Sad to hear you sold them.

I'm a little sad as well. GREAT little cartridge, and a lot of fun in the making. I will pull the bullets and shine em in the tumbler for the next reloader.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have pulled the bullets and have the brass a tumblin right now. I will extend the draw date to Sunday. Seems like I am now remembering how popular this cartridge was. [:D]

In any case, I'm sure there is a needy soul out there. I will post another pic after they are cleaned up all purdy like.