In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Step-by-step reloading from RCBS

nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
For those who need a kick start to get going with a reloading set up, here is the beginner's guide to reloading, online and FREE from RCBS:

http://www.rcbs.com/guide/step_by_step_reloading.aspx#

There's also a FAQs section and a Promotions and Rebate section.

This is a promotional effort on the part of RCBS, of course but there is value in all things if you take the time to look.

Best.

ADDED:

I forgot the link for the video demonstration library:

http://www.rcbs.com/guide/#videos

Best.

Comments

• Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    nononsense

Thanks for the post.

Good review and going over newer equipment and information is always useful.

Have actually this past week plus, been reviewing reloading and ballistics information that I have on hand also.

Good seeing you Sir, hope that all is well for you and family.

Have a good weekend.
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Alan,

I was looking for press and die parts when I saw the new website with their resource areas. We get a lot of folks who want to start reloading so these steps and videos should get some viewing. It never hurts to review our own techniques either...

Today, while doing real work, I was trying to get a start on some wildcat reloading for an upcoming match but I thought I ran out of brass and bullets. Fortunately I had outfoxed myself by stashing extra new brass and a new batch of bullets under a bench. I had to spend my time prepping 500 pieces of brass and sorting 1,000 bullets but now at least I can load tomorrow night without fail.

Except for the heat and humidity, all is going O.K., thanks.

Best.
  • Options
    noyljnoylj Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sinclair also has some VERY basic videos, also good for a new reloader. If anyone is interested in Lee, they should watch the Lee videos.