In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

what are you getting for XMAS

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
Santas elf is bringing me a new Summit climing tree stand that my fat * will fit in and be comfortable. A new pair of bibs cuz mine are ripped in half and a new gutting knife that will never be used because i will loose it

My old man's backhand used to land,
Hard on the side of my head.
I just learned to stay out of his way.
There's been streetfights, blue lights,
Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
It just showed me how much I could take.
Hard times, bad luck.
Sometimes, life sucks.
That's all right, I'm ok.
It ain't nothin' but another day.

Comments

• salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    [ new gutting knife that will never be used because i will loose it

I just lost the guttin knife I had been using for the past ten years. Left it with a pile of deer guts in the woods. Ohh well.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I noticed one of my knives hanging in the garage yesterday, with bite marks all over the handle. [}:)] Either my wife is strange or her dog had my knife. [;)] ...I think he knew I was typing about him, he just growled at me and gave me a dirty look. [:D] how weird is that? [:D]

Actually this year I don't have much of a clue as to what I'm getting. I usually do know, but not this year. Only thing I think I may get is a rolling tool box, I made a comment about one a couple months back and then caught her writing it down. [8D] sneaky huh [:D]

If i need to write a list it will consist of "Winchester", that's all I want for christmas. [:D]
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My dad picked up my bow out of my truck for me one day and put my knife on the bumper and didn't tell me! I haven't seen it again!!![xx(]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • gonecribbingonecribbin Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got Hives !!!!!!! Ate motherload of oysters, had the worst allergic reaction ended up in ER. HO HO HO :)
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Sorry gonecribbin, hope you feel better. watchout for shellfish.
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    My dad picked up my bow out of my truck for me one day and put my knife on the bumper and didn't tell me! I haven't seen it again!!![xx(]

I cAN BEAT THAT. Was using my Leupold 8x32 Gold ring binoculars in my backyard. Rested them on the trunk of my car when finished. Few hours later, went for a ride, forgot about the binoculars- Tried to backtrack once I realized what I did-never found them[xx(]

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man