In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Tic Tic Tic the rut is starting to unfold

bigfoot_4bigfoot_4 Member Posts: 310 ✭✭✭
I don't know about where you live but the big boys are starting to lay down sign here,The woods are starting to light up with deer sign. Big trees are starting to get beat up, small ones getting snapped off. Ground scrapes getting opened up. Starting to hear deer grunting as they move trough the thickets. Starting to see single bucks on the move instead of bachelor groups. All right along with the full moon. God, I love this time of year. Man, If this doesn't get your heart pounding you must be dead, To all you string and stick fans out there Good Luck & Shoot Straight!!
[8D]

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Not hear. still in bachelor groups. at least in the central part of the state, southern is completely different hunting as I'm sure the northern differs as well.
  • huntergarrethuntergarret Member Posts: 702 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Their patterns have changed as well. Here in Pa, it won't be long.

Sal
    edited November -1
    I 've got some decent video of 3 decent bucks together from recent. I'd post if i knew how. [:D]
  • bigfoot_4bigfoot_4 Member Posts: 310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I 've got some decent video of 3 decent bucks together from recent. I'd post if i knew how. [:D]

Hey Bang, I wish I could help you but I had my hands full just getting a picture in my profile.[:(][:(][:(]
    edited November -1
    I've got a guy on a private forum trying to help me. Something about needing to convert it to an MP4 file then uploaded to photobucket. Having problems getting it converted from DVD to MP4. Got the monster contest winner on there too, he is still walkin right now but we catch him closer to day light he won't be [:D]
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    we won't see the rut until mid late jan.
  • BBQGUYBBQGUY Member Posts: 101 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wish I knew how to post my trail cam pictures. I have them on e-mail. Any ideas?
  • tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    heck im not even seeing any bucks or getting them on the cams exxept a few spikes [V] but it was like that last year to untill the 1st of nov. then the big boys changed up and boom wee started seeing em [:p]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BBQGUY
    I wish I knew how to post my trail cam pictures. I have them on e-mail. Any ideas?

Yep, go to http://photobucket.com/ open an account and upload your photos. Once you've done that all you need to do is copy the img line and paste it here.
    edited November -1
    Bang, if I e-mailed my trail photos to you could you post them? A couple of nice bucks! Even an albino forked horn! BBQGUY
  • tcleartclear Member Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No hard rut action in NW PA, but definately starting. Grunted a small one in right at dark Saturday (little 6)and some guys are starting to pick off some of the younger buck around here now traveling by themselves before dark hours. We usually get a small window of rut activity in PA with the bow and then all he** breaks loose with a million gun hunters in the woods for two weeks shooting both buck and doe and EVERYTHING changes. Those mid weeks of November are aweful nice though, and they aren't far off now! Good times are just ahead!!!
    edited November -1
    Bang, if I e-mailed my trail photos to you could you post them? A couple of nice bucks! Even an albino forked horn! BBQGUY

Sure.
    edited November -1
    Bang, need your e-mail address. BBQGUY
    edited November -1
    Bang, need your e-mail address. BBQGUY

BBQGUY'S Trail cam pic's

Posted by Bigfoot_4

sttrailcampics001.jpg
    sttrailcampics002.jpg
    sttrailcampics010.jpg
    sttrailcampics012.jpg
    sttrailcampics017.jpg
    edited November -1
    Great Pictures BBQ
    [:)]
    edited November -1
    Thanks again for your help bigfoot. That forked horn buck in the second to the last pic is an albino. Pretty cool seeing that. Now to hunt the big guy if he ever comes out in shooting light. Good luck this season. BBQGUY
    edited November -1
    Nice pics! For future reference, to email someone click on there user name and there will be a place you can send an email. Once they've responded you can attach files [;)]