In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New black powder substitute for Inlines

Comments

• Options
    anderskandersk Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow ... I'm joining in the wait until March 2008. This sounds like a BP substitute that is too good to be true. The word on it sure sounds good. I want to try it ASAP!

I have gotten along with the Triple 7 and crud ring problem, but I'm ready to try something new and cheaper, too! [:D]
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Randy Wakeman is very knowledgable, and he calls 'em as he sees 'em.
    So I think this stuff may be the real deal.
    And he says it is "non corrosive." If true, praise God!
    I just wish you could use it in cap and ball pistols. They are such a hassle to clean I just about have quit shooting them.

I just shoot the Savage these days but if this stuff is non corrosive, I might just get an Omega.
  • Options
    anderskandersk Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whoever gets this stuff first. please let the rest of us know ... I sure want to give it a try!
  • Options
    glabrayglabray Member Posts: 679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you aren't really into black powder, why not just shoot a smokeless powder gun and avoid all the hassles?
  • Options
    rgergergerge Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And what will you keep the mosquitos away with?
  • Options
    rgergergerge Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by allen griggs
    Randy Wakeman is very knowledgable, and he calls 'em as he sees 'em.
    So I think this stuff may be the real deal.
    And he says it is "non corrosive." If true, praise God!
    I just wish you could use it in cap and ball pistols. They are such a hassle to clean I just about have quit shooting them.

I just shoot the Savage these days but if this stuff is non corrosive, I might just get an Omega.
    Allan, is it only offered in ffg?