In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

value of 2 civle war weapons

vernon marrellvernon marrell Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
can anyone advise the approx. value of#1-1864 springfield stock in excelent cond all barell straps in place eagle very visible full length #2 1872 springfield it to has all barell straps full length eagle very visible but on the left side the person who put it together in an ovalput the letters i believe are em any help would be great.

Comments

• Options
    44caliberkid44caliberkid Member Posts: 925 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm afraid you've provided way to little information and no pictures. Value is very subjective to condition. One method is to search the auction side and look at what other people are selling and the condition of their pieces compared to yours. I just did a search of Springfield muskets yesterday, so I know there's a bunch there.
    Remember to follow the auction and base your value on what actually sells, not just what they're asking. A lot of people ask for higher prices but can't get them in the real world. A guns value is what someone will pay for it today.