In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

.45 long colt ammunition

2»

Comments

• Options
    D.DelozierD.Delozier Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The business is called magnum reaserch, He's in Granitville just outside Aiken. Probly a bit far for you in Myrtle Beach.
  • Options
    brucey44brucey44 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Defintely a low production stock. You can likely find it but your going to pay for it. Its going to be an expensive gun to own if you plan on firing it alot.
    Good Luck to you
  • Options
    1988z011988z01 Member Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is much easier reloading it than finding it. Ever since I got my .45 Colt SAA, I have been looking. I found 2 boxes of Hornady at a little over a buck a piece. I also found a box of 50 in the closet of them I have had for over 20 years. A friend of mine bought a Springfield .45 ACP, and bought them by accident. For some reason they wouldn't fit. [:D] Seems like I gave him $5 for them. [:D]
  • Options
    rvmrvmrvmrvm Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello all!!!
    This ammo shortage thing is annoying. I however have found a place in RI that is an authorized reloader for Smith & Wesson and Kittery Place in ME!! I think I found the only place in new england that stocks 38 long colt and 45 long colt...and reloads several other pistol calibers. You send them the old brass and they keep reloading it for you....the first box is NEW cases after that keep returning them.

The place is called bulls eye shooting in woonsocket, ri. Tell them roland sent you! I've started collecting brass from my local shooting club and will sell it to him...it's mostly .40 S&W and 9mm a little .45acp...mostly winchester,federal and remington cases.... there is also some .38 special and 357 magnum...some .25caliber too.

feel free to email me with questions
    roland

fxst_softail@hotmail.com