In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

U have to love the Danish,they decorated their

fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
edited December 2015 in General Discussion
MUSLILME welcome camp with PIG HEADS AND REMAINS!!![:D]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V2Z5551nR4

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2015/11/12-pigs-head-dumped-next-to-dutch-refugee-centre-site/

I think we need to give them the very same "WARM" welcome to the USA!!!

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i see so many blindly welcoming these who when here establish their own closed communities and laws and establish no-go zones against the hosts who have provided the place and FREE MONEY for them to live on...to open these kindly souls eyes and reality each one of them should be required to host a new comer into their own home and be personally responsible legally and financially for a long period of time
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    i see so many blindly welcoming these who when here establish their own closed communities and laws and establish no-go zones against the hosts who have provided the place and FREE MONEY for them to live on...to open these kindly souls eyes and reality each one of them should be required to host a new comer into their own home and be personally responsible legally and financially for a long period of time

are we talking about Chicago ? [;)]
  • M1A762M1A762 Member Posts: 3,426
    edited November -1
    The Dutch are being a little pig headed over this whole thing![:D]
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    does seem to suggest the world wants to adopt our failed model of assistance...political...not practical
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When you read the comments on the article, it appears that a number of the good, open-minded, tolerant Dutch people will sharpen the knives used to whack off their own head.

Stupidity is painful, and they will learn why.
  • cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cce1302
    61a50d1b1e2bb44eec1eacb18a837309.jpg
    MMMMmmm Those go really good with a hot cup of coffee!!![:p]
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Yummy
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire

Yummy
    I have seen these on "HOW IT'S MADE".All the shows are filmed in Canada so,a lot of stuff they show is not available here.
    They were making those cheese danish and apple strudel,leaving them uncooked and freezing them. U buy them and bake at home!! MAN!!! I wish I could get them here.I would LIVE ON THEM!!
    edited November -1
    My wife makes them from scratch. She's the best. I love danish. And my wife.
    edited November -1

I think I love her too and I have never met either of you!!!
    My Momma used to make all that stuff too,she was Pennsylvania Dutch and had all those recipes in her head.Thankfully,she also had them in a metal box,on index cards.My SIS in Law has that box now.
    Have U ever had a Penna. Dutch "Apple Dumpling" with the cinnamon sugar sauce from the bottom of the pan?? OMG are they good!!
    I pop a hole in the top of the crust and fill it with 1/2&1/2 cream![:p][:p]
    Guess I kinda hi-jacked my own thread![:I] It's ok though,let it wonder where it may!![:D]
  • SturmgewehrSturmgewehr Member Posts: 4,420
    edited November -1
    The American infidel ss , just a thought ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig3K7Zp7mU0 Decent man of arab decent
  • victorj19victorj19 Member Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yummy
    [/quote]I have seen these on "HOW IT'S MADE".All the shows are filmed in Canada so,a lot of stuff they show is not available here.
    They were making those cheese danish and apple strudel,leaving them uncooked and freezing them. U buy them and bake at home!! MAN!!! I wish I could get them here.I would LIVE ON THEM!!
    [/quote]

Danish are very common here in MI
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dunno about loving THE Danish, but I damn sure love Danish![^]
  • FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow! Did you see how fast that handicap scooter was moving? Must be the "GT" model [:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41

My Momma used to make all that stuff too,she was Pennsylvania Dutch and had all those recipes in her head.Thankfully,she also had them in a metal box,on index cards.My SIS in Law has that box now.
    Have U ever had a Penna. Dutch "Apple Dumpling" with the cinnamon sugar sauce from the bottom of the pan?? OMG are they good!!
    Guess I kinda hi-jacked my own thread![:I] It's ok though,let it wonder where it may!![:D]

This thread is better, anyway [8D]

I'll have to try to figure out the apple dumpling. My wife has a bit of Pennsylvania Dutch heritage, as does my dad's side of the family.

My paternal grandmother is also PA dutch. I have her apple pie recipe. It is the best in the world.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41

This thread is better, anyway [8D]

I'll have to try to figure out the apple dumpling. My wife has a bit of Pennsylvania Dutch heritage, as does my dad's side of the family.

My paternal grandmother is also PA dutch. I have her apple pie recipe. It is the best in the world.
    It's very similar to apple pie.
    Peel and core a tart granny smith apple,sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon sugar and wrap in pie cruse to form a pyramid shape.Then put them all in a baking pan.Now, I'm not sure about the sauce that is baked in the bottom of the pan but,when U put a dumpling in your bowl and drizzle a little of the sauce over i, it's pure heaven in a bowl.
    Mom always added a little pat of butter in the cored apple right before closing up the crust on top. I think the sauce is Karo and cinnamom but not sure.I will call my Sis in law.She has the box of index cards with all the SECRETS in it![;)]