In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

French Truckdriver and the Refugees

p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
edited November 2015 in General Discussion
Interesting video clip of a French truckdriver and the roadway filled up with refugees. The European governments may like them, but the average working Jeans do not.
WARNING. Subtitles contain cuss words so if you have lace on your underwear, don't watch the clip.

https://youtu.be/2ESI4pTDI9g

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thankless pieces of crap.

Human beings, if being offered refuge, would be polite, thankful, and respectful.

Europe will rue the day they let these parasites flood into their continent, and our president wants to do the same.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Filthy parasitic rats.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Big Sky Redneck only milder.[:D]
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ALL OF THEM WERE YOUNG MEN!!!!
  • EhlerDaveEhlerDave Member Posts: 5,158 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    Big Sky Redneck only milder.[:D]

I was going to ask if he knew how to speak French. [8D]
    Just smile and say nothing, let them guess how much you know.
  • Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    I assume what I just saw is typical of most EU countries. They are going to have an enormous problem with all the able bodied so called refugees. Can only imagine what is left behind in the area of so called camps, those people are low life. Sure as hell not even close to what we saw of refugees post WW11 era these people are healthy and well dressed compared to them
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ford 23
    I assume what I just saw is typical of most EU countries. They are going to have an enormous problem with all the able bodied so called refugees. Can only imagine what is left behind in the area of so called camps, those people are low life. Sure as hell not even close to what we saw of refugees post WW11 era these people are healthy and well dressed compared to them

I had thoughts along those same lines. Remember how filthy and nasty the Occupy Wall Streets punks were crapping in the street and littering? Now imagine a group of nomads that don't even know what toilet tissue is.
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Thankless pieces of crap.

Human beings, if being offered refuge, would be polite, thankful, and respectful.

Europe will rue the day they let these parasites flood into their continent, and our president wants to do is doing the same.

fixed it