In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• torosapotorosapo Member Posts: 4,946
    edited November -1
    He's a turd, claims 92% of population and 78% of NRA members wants universal background checks. Those are numbers I just can't beleive. If they are true we are screwed.
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    "There are three types of lies: Lies, damned lies, and statistics."

He is still a self-important gun hypocrite. I took no support for the NRA from this article.

I was not aware criminals registered their guns. Hmmm indeed...

Nothing to see here folks, move along...
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess Mr. Potato Head is dribbling saliva again?[:)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by torosapo
    He's a turd, claims 92% of population and 78% of NRA members wants universal background checks. Those are numbers I just can't beleive. If they are true we are screwed.

His Stats would be right...If he Poled San Francisco!
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wiplash

You might want to rephrase that...[:)]
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Queen of Swords

[:0][:D][:D]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    fend off same BS at work reply not sure who they ask . my guess the rest of the office staff
  • legearlegear Member Posts: 6,716
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by torosapo

Its like the happy marriage issue, claims of 90% of the population support it, but then why have 30 states passed laws blocking it.

They have let the number fudging they did for the prez elections go to their head. 90%s on issues is getting into Saddam Husseins kinda numbers, so high you know they are fake.
  • wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    quote:Originally posted by Queen of Swords

[:0][:D][:D]

Are you sure! [:D]
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who is Mark Kelly? Never heard of him.

Is he a friend of another unknown named Jim Carrey?
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why do you bring such crap up? He is NOT defending anybody He is a dic and his name is not really welcome to anyone who cares----JFC!
  • dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kelly's "72% of NRA" number comes from a Luntz survey done in the northeast after the CT shooting - now when's the last time you heard a liberal or anti-gun person quoting Frank Luntz or saying anything positive about his polls?

The Luntz poll was not of NRA members, it was a general poll and one of the questions was "are you an NRA member?" The only NRA specific poll I know of, nationwide, has NRA members strongly opposing any new gun control to include background checks.

In addition to timing and sampling, how a question is asked is important. Ask anyone "do you support free speech?" and eveyone will raise their hand. Ask them if the support Larry Flynt printing Hustler, or of someone saying the President should be killed or US troop movements published duting a time of war and you'll watch support peel away.

Instead of phrasing it as background checks, ask "should a person have to get government permission to sell their private property?" and I bet the results will be different.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    + a basket of Easter eggs for fletch [:)]
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,148 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder if the NRA would support him if he ran for office ?? [:)], I say they would [;)]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your career is over Mark. Get over it. As others have said, wip might have phrased that a little differently.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There's nothing wrong with investigating a person's background if you don't know them, so I support strict and enforced background checks on anyone who meets that criteria. Straw purchasers and those trafficing in firearms without a license should spend a few years in jail.

Clouder..