In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

debating on selling an ar lower

1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
I have 3 different brand complete lowers I built, they have been pretty much book ends, and for what they are going for I could buy another g17, it's hard to decide if the panic is going to subside or if a ban will come about

5.56 was selling a buck a round at a gun show yesterday

Comments

• burpfireburpfire Member Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sell them now! im selling all my evil black items. big money. the panic will subside, and priceds will come down. old biden can spout off all he wants, but the republicans will not allow ANY form of a ban to come on the floor. if they did, they would NEVER be in power again. by the time april rolls around, prices will be below normal, and you would be wishing you had sold.
  • sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I sold 2 stripped R-Guns lowers today for $300 ea. I swore I was not going to do it but I have kind of got into a selling craze. I have sold 125 different mags in the last 10 days for an average of $75 ea. people are going nuts over BX-25 10/22 mags. I had a bunch and a guy offered $125 ea for them,I popped of $135 and he paid me,,nuts,,just nuts..I am ashamed to even admit what $$$ I sold some AR-15,s for. I am getting down to ammo,,I have several thousand rounds of both 223 and 7.62x39, .223 brass shells are selling for around 80cents a round,,7.362 x39 steel for 60 cents,, having to spat my own hands not to pull it out
  • tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am selling most of mine
    Check out my "shameless" post!!1[8D]
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    Either they are going to drop back down, or you won't be able to pay the taxes on all of them.

Sell ''em.
  • legearlegear Member Posts: 6,716
    edited November -1
    Need some pmags in trade?[:D]