In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This is the night when people get carried away.

JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
Some by the police and some by the ambulance. [:D]

Stolen from Red Skelton
The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.

Comments

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,999 ******
    edited November -1
    Sad but true.[:(][V]
    I loved Red Skelton.[^][^]
  • Options
    catgunguycatgunguy Member Posts: 6,089
    edited November -1
    Not me, I am staying home.[:D]
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Two just did get carried away, outside of Rutland OH, population 400 on Happy Hollow Road. DRT, road closed for over an hour.
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And a few in the Coroner's van...lost a good friend on New Years Eve back when I was a kid. Drunk Driver killed him and his Dad
  • Options
    crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Two just did get carried away, outside of Rutland OH, population 400 on Happy Hollow Road. DRT, road closed for over an hour.

Happy hollow road needs to be renamed..

FYI I did get carried away the kids stayed up past their bedtimes, we have no tv on, and I made my first two listings on GB!!!! Wife is working too so the times are wild at our house.. * my groove on with my dad self..
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stepped out to maybe shoot a pack of Black Cats or couple bottle rockets. Then, the gunfire started. On all sides, it sounded like war. Not fireworks, gunfire. I stepped back inside. Don't know who there idiots are, lots of whooping going on and rapid fire. Not chancing a round coming down.
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I Iam inclined to make noise, I shoot blanks rather than fireworks, blanks don't start brushfires.
  • Options
    steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We used to shoot shotguns with birdshot straight up in the air. You can tell whats shooting by the sound. If its rifles or pistols look out.quote:Originally posted by fideau
    Stepped out to maybe shoot a pack of Black Cats or couple bottle rockets. Then, the gunfire started. On all sides, it sounded like war. Not fireworks, gunfire. I stepped back inside. Don't know who there idiots are, lots of whooping going on and rapid fire. Not chancing a round coming down.