In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Tentative ?fiscal cliff? deal reached in Senate

JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/last-minute-fiscal-cliff-deal-outlines-emerging-181845501--politics.html

always seem to pull it out at the last second. Just almost makes them look like they really work hard for us.

Comments

• IdahoboundIdahobound Member Posts: 20,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any "deal" done today is just the political scum deciding how to split the spoils, who get paid off, who loses. America's decline continues unabated.

We do not need more taxes and extensions of handouts and funding the never ending wars. We need a balanced budget, any other discussion is smoke and mirrors.
  • skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
  • crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
    edited November -1
    Good news, I feel the need to pay more taxes sadly I dont have the $400k income to do so. If I did then I would have sharp blades on my lawn mower and my badly needed windows replaced (working on that have 2 on order for the bathroom... One is right by the toilet and freezes you toosh off when you sit down to do paperwork
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by crash2usaf
    Good news, I feel the need to pay more taxes sadly I dont have the $400k income to do so. If I did then I would have sharp blades on my lawn mower and my badly needed windows replaced (working on that have 2 on order for the bathroom... One is right by the toilet and freezes you toosh off when you sit down to do paperwork
    No wonder you are so crabbie[:D]
  • William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Last minute deals usually leave out necessary details....[}:)]
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Any "deal" done today is just the political scum deciding how to split the spoils, who get paid off, who loses. America's decline continues unabated.

We do not need more taxes and extensions of handouts and funding the never ending wars. We need a balanced budget, any other discussion is smoke and mirrors.

Keep making sense like that there will be black suburban outside your house, and they won't be picking ramps
  • LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder if anyone will have time to read it before they pass it?
  • 1880texan1880texan Member Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Betcha that some deals were made. One of them probably has something to do with gun control. The Anti-gun demonrats and the, for the most part, pro-gun republicants. Time will tell.
  • crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reloader44mag
    quote:Originally posted by crash2usaf
    No wonder you are so crabbie[:D]

What the hell do you expect I have a frozen a** and a loose screw, not to mention I still dont have my kimber in my hands
  • retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There was one ray of sunshine in all that political rhetoric...

Oblammer said: "At least as long as I'm president. And I'm going to be president for the next four years, I hope," he said."

And with that sense of a future demise... there's always the hope... So I hope NOT... [}:)]