In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

World War 3

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
I think if we mess with North Korea this could be the start of a great big mess.

We know Russia will be against us. Maybe China that could go either way.

South Korea will be the big loser in the mess. They do not have a chance.

America would ave to have a plan to destroy everything North Korea has in 1 strike before they have a clue about what is going on. While out military is great i do not think we are that good.

1 fat little twerp is going to mess up so many lives its unbelievable.

There is no way we can let him have nuclear missiles. So everybody is in a bind over 1 rabid puppy.

Comments

• Options
    dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It sounds like a war outside. Why everybody likes shooting at midnight i have no idea. My butt is staying inside in case the idiots are shooting straight up.[:(]
  • Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope they are ...roofs are tougher than windows[V]
  • Options
    machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1
    [:D]

When I lived in Phoenix, I always got under some kind of a roof at about 5 minutes before midnight.

I don't think the sound locators did much good, they were all blanked by the overload for a few minutes.
  • Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    About 40 years ago I had a leak in my shop roof.I got up on the roof and found a 45 ACP slug stuck in the roof.

EvilDr235
  • Options
    GashaulerGashauler Member Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by machine gun moran
    [:D]

When I lived in Phoenix, I always got under some kind of a roof at about 5 minutes before midnight.

I don't think the sound locators did much good, they were all blanked by the overload for a few minutes.

Was just awaken from a sound sleep by that very thing. With the cost of ammo it sounded like a fortune was being spent.

ETA: Happy New Year
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    Now at 20 til 1 it's died down- sounded like the indians at the res sold a pile of those noisy ones,'cause the tourists made a bunch of racket.
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We always tell our motor cops to go to the station about 2345hs for an hour on new years.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Last night was the first time in 34 years the Obama voters didn't try to blow up the place. Very cold and snow on the ground last night so no Celebrations in the Hood and a full nights sleep was nice.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One shot down town,just as the "Moon Pie" dropped......[:D]
  • Options
    catgunguycatgunguy Member Posts: 6,089
    edited November -1
    A few minutes after midnight I heard a lot of fire crackers or gun shots, it sounded a long way off so I could not tell which.
  • Options
    CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Last year my neighbor had dent on the hood of his F-150 and found a 9MM slug in the drive way, the slug looked like it could be reloaded, can you imagine one in the block. When it starts I do not step outside unles I'm wearing my kevlar helmet[B)]
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You folks live in a wilder spot than me. Myself and apparently everyone within 5 miles or so went to bed early.
  • Options
    SOXXIESOXXIE Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Out in Phoenix, there not shootin cause it's New Year's.....there shootin' at the Spaceships [:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    I've lived in both SD and now in ND and have never had that happen. The only time it gets noisy around here is July 4th.