In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

AG Lynch Meets With Slick Willy

GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
edited July 2016 in General Discussion
What the hell? I can't believe the level of corruption in this administration.

Not to worry, they were just talking about grand kids......wait, wait, Loretta Lynch has no kids.

Comments

• kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who's the chaperon?
    What's next?
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Was she wearing a blue dress?
  • Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe they talked about this.

Kia Absalom, the daughter of U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch's husband - making her the step-daughter of the chief of the Department of Justice - was put in jail for a night for skipping out on paying an Uber taxi driver a $20 fare.

But she was never formally arrested and was freed within hours, the Daily Mail reported.

The news outlet reported Absalom took the taxi ride, but then admitted to the driver she didn't have the money to pay. So the driver, Hassan Almaweri, 58, drove her to the police station in Canarsie and dropped her off.

"I asked her to pay me," Almaweri said to the New York Daily News. "She said, `No, I paid by the app.' I said, `What do you mean, the app?' So I drove her to the police station. I go to the police and say, `This lady doesn't want to pay me.'"

The taxi driver is affiliated with UberT, which then lets him receive riders who book through the Uber app. But they're still required to pay the driver directly, the Daily Mail reported.

Absalom, who wasn't carrying any cash or credit cards, stayed in the holding cell at the police station until her boyfriend arrived and paid her fare, the news outlet reported. Police, who said Absalom never mentioned the name of her famous step-mother during the ordeal, then allowed her to go home, minus any fingerprinting or booking.

An investigation was shortly after launched to see if police handled the matter in the same way they would for a suspect who didn't hail from such an influential family. The Daily Mail reported Absalom's father and a FBI agent actually went to the police department to make sure the 21-year-old hadn't received special treatment.

Police, meanwhile, contended Absalom was treated the same as anyone else, and even required to remove her shoelaces.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese

Not to worry, they were just talking about grand kids......wait, wait, Loretta Lynch has no kids.

I can
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Let's see; first obama endorses hillary and then the AG has a clandestine meeting with bubba; hmmmm, nah, the fix can't possibly be in!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    Let's see; first obama endorses hillary and then the AG has a clandestine meeting with bubba; hmmmm, nah, the fix can't possibly be in!

Loretta husband be a FBI Agent.
    She be fillin the First Negro President in.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese

You ain't seen nothing yet!!
  • slingerslinger Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Twenty five million from the Clinton Foundation to secure HRC's "innocence" sure would buy alot of baby shoes.
  • MBKMBK Member Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Likely he told her there was a very high paying lawyer job waiting for her.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Will Loretta by expecting in 9 months? No wait she's a democrat. They don't have unwanted kids.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maaaybe he wanted to show her his wart?
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That makes at least two of us, chiefr.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodhog
    Maaaybe he wanted to show her his wart?
    I'm pretty sure she's seen Hillary.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For all of the denial of impropriety I'd bet there's smartphone audio; or video of that chat somewhere that with a little lip reading the truth would come out!!!!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She has Porky Pig feet.[:D]

porkey_zpsxqryqau9.jpg
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    When the impeached husband of a Presidential candidate under investigation meets with the prosecutor, nothing about the meeting should be secret.
    It's called, "collusion" or "conspiracy", and is illegal.
    But those paragons of Dimowit accountability, Chuckie Schumer & Harry Reid have said that there's nothing wrong with the meeting, no reason not to trust that Lowretta & Slick did anything to compromise the FBIs case, no need to investigate further, because we all know that the vast right wing conspiracy that has dogged the Klintons for 20 years is a product of Republican hate, & besides; it's HER turn.
    Anyone voting for the (d) candidates this time around is too stupid to exchange oxygen for carbon dioxide.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe she is smarter than she looks? Heard what Bill had to say about his grandkids and then:

Loretta Lynch Says She Won't Intervene to Save Hillary Clinton
    http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/loretta-lynch-says-she-wouldnt-save-hillary-clinton/489725/