In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

FBI integrity?

jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in General Discussion
How many have doubts about the integrity of the FBI also. This investigation is dragging on a long time.

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    AG Lynch is the CHIEF LAW ENFORCMENT OFFICER. AG Lynch has been given strict stand down orders to do absolutely NOTHING to MRS Bill Clinton, by the current POTUS as well as the 42 POTUS.

MRS Bill Clinton is the only person that can preserve Barrack Obamas legacy.

There is NO investigation. All smoke and mirrors.
  • CaptainCrossmanCaptainCrossman Member Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jerrywh818
    How many have doubts about the integrity of the FBI also. This investigation is dragging on a long time.

the FBI is as crooked as they come
    what I've found is any law enforcement will plant evidence, are involved in sex crimes against minors, stealing money, confiscating drugs and using or selling them, etc.
    there are a few local police in my area who sit in front of bars, and follow patrons at night and pull them over, for no apparent reason- just to write dui's - because they get $300 reward per dui from MADD I.E. mothers against drunk drivers. they mark tires with paint and take down your license number in the parking lot, then follow you later that night and pull you over.
    they also make up false accusations in the police report just to get the $300 and conviction
    imagine what the fbi would do....they are much more powerful
    they were involved in covering up the JFK assassination- need I say any more ? remember who was head of the FBI at one time ?
  • RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When they visited my house about 10 years ago they were courteous consummate professionals.
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RobOz
    When they visited my house about 10 years ago they were courteous consummate professionals.
    you let them inside your home?
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have only personally had one friendship with an FBI agent. I know if given the task he would have done the right thing, damn the consequences. I think it's way off base to criticize an entire organization like that, particularly when you're not privy to the results of the investigation.
  • rossowmnrossowmn Member Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    AG Loretta Lynch has agreed to abide by whatever the FBI recommends regarding Hillary, which to me suggests Lynch knows the outcome of the probe before it is announced. I know it's easy to say "the fix is in," but if Hillary doesn't skate on this stuff I'll be the first to admit I'm amazed and wrong.[:(]
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's a political branch of government, what do you expect ? [V]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what I've found is any law enforcement will plant evidence, are involved in sex crimes against minors, stealing money, confiscating drugs and using or selling them, etc.
    there are a few local police in my area who sit in front of bars, and follow patrons at night and pull them over, for no apparent reason- just to write dui's - because they get $300 reward per dui from MADD I.E. mothers against drunk drivers. they mark tires with paint and take down your license number in the parking lot, then follow you later that night and pull you over.
    they also make up false accusations in the police report just to get the $300 and conviction
    imagine what the fbi would do....they are much more powerful
    they were involved in covering up the JFK assassination- need I say any more ? remember who was head of the FBI at one time ?

YOU paint with a VERY broad brush. Would you please provide some valid reports of your information.

Your rambling comment varies from FBI to PD depts and back to FBI. Hard to understand just what you can verify.
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have known/worked with several agents, & they have all been great LEO's & genuinely nice people. And, they should be; the job starts at GS-13 + 10 hours/week mandatory overtime + locality pay....

The problem is at higher levels. The director (NOT Lynch, who is director of DOJ), & assistants, are White House appointees. So, they are told what to do, just like Lynch, & policy filters down to lower levels.

If an agent aspires to ASAIC or above, he has to learn to bend, sometimes break, the law. If he won't, someone else will. So, integrity sometimes has to be negotiable. An agent who won't play ball risks relocation to an undesirable office.

In the case of the Carpetbagger, I predict a scathing report & recommendation will be sent to Lynch. And, after careful study, she will decide that there is insufficient evidence to prosecute.

Neal

"It all depends upon what your definition of is, is." --- Slick Willie
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    I always thought Mulder and Scully were pretty cool.
  • woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Efrem Zimbalst Jr. ,where are you?
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I assume we're talking about the Federal Bureau of Investigation and not the Fat Boys' Institute, or are they the same thing?

The FBI is made up of people. As with any organization that includes people, integrity is suspect.

All I know for sure about the FBI is it takes them three months to figure out they can't read my finger prints, and at least another month to do a name background check.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lynch needs to resign
  • rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
    edited November -1
  • TwoDogsTwoDogs Member Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The "Tarmac" meeting was not supposed
    to come to the attention of the media.
    Lynch is in deep doo.

Either way case is tainted.
    If the feds sweep it some agent will talk.

Going out on a limb here but....

I think Hillary will be indicted.

If that happens they will dust off
    Uncle Joe and trot him out.
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    why would they change now ..
    cross dressing happy in the closet blackmail all the government ,,
    see a pattern
    1101751222_400.jpg

the hildibeast has a free pass by the Dems
    besides she has a agenda let it go. who cares , its in the past ,
    all republicans are just witch hunting lets worry about getting more fee stuff to my voters