In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

prayers needed PLEASE

mp5shootermp5shooter Member Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
please say a prayer for Guns-n-Paintedhorses. he just put down his very best friend Cheetah. she went everywhere with him, she was an amazing dog. she will be missed. Sorry Scott

Comments

• mp5shootermp5shooter Member Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife and I have been trying to have children of our own now for a while. She's wanted them since we were married and I always said lets get our home paid for first. She and I went to her OB GYN for a checkup, she had a gown on and her shirt barley pulled up. The Dr. comes in and looks at her then looks at me and said "why did you let her wait so long to come in? My wife and I just looked at each other? The Dr. say's I would say your about 4 months along. My wife said Im not pregnant. So he examines her and say she has uterine fibroids and sent us strait to the Hospital for a ultra sound because he said their's went much deeper than the ones in the Office. So we arrive show the clerk the order and they take her right back. The lady who did it never said much until she finished. And she looked at my wife and says" you know what this means" my wife said no not really. And the lady left it at that. We went back to the Dr.'s office and they took us right into his Office where he was waiting.

He said ***** you have 2 uterine fibroids your uterus is the size of a 4 Month pregnant woman and you have no choice but to have a complete hysterectomy. She is small framed and I blame myself for not noticing this and always will. We were both shocked... Im 38 and she's 36yrs old and now we know we can never have children. They give her a shot of lupron to shrink the fibroids and he wants her to come back in 2 months. And they should have shrank up so she can safely have the surgery.

Im hurt to the point I cant explain, but my wife is in bad shape. She cries on my shoulder all the time, she cries herself to sleep at night, she cries when they advertise pregnancy test or anything of that nature on TV. I called the Dr.'s Office today and told him what kind of shape she has been in the last few days, he said he would give her a RX for me to come get it tomorrow. We both have took time off from work, she's a CPA and they are covered this time of yr, but they are going to let her work for home. She just keeps saying she let me down, Im the only male who can carry our name on. But thats not the case, as long as I have her thats all I need, and I constantly tell her that. Please pray diligently or wish well for my wife, she is emotionaly in bad shape. I really thank you if you took time to read this, I cant talk about it face to face and this has gotten alot off of my chest.
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
    edited November -1
    Will do. Thats never easy.
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sent from S.E. WI.
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Done.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear it. Sad times.
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Aw man, that sucks.[V] Prayers from here. I belive we will see them all again.
  • dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers said David
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry to hear that
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hate putting down any of my animals. They are like family. Prayers sent
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Prayers sent...
  • RCrosbyRCrosby Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Blessings sent..

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
  • woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    Sorry Prayers Sent
    I Hate these Times[:(][:(]
  • tskrytskry Member Posts: 533 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    prayers sent[:(]
  • drl50drl50 Member Posts: 2,496
    edited November -1
    Sympathies felt. Always a difficult time. Some day soon, he will think of her with a smile as well as a tear.
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Prayers on the way.
  • barbwiredbarbwired Member Posts: 8,254
    edited November -1
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's too bad. Prayers from here.
  • thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear that. Our thoughts are with you.
  • 7.62x39Lover7.62x39Lover Member Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers sent I think i have that dreaded task coming up soon with my little buddy
  • thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dammit.
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • SpokesSpokes Member Posts: 341 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • topdadtopdad Member Posts: 3,408 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very sorry to hear that. It always sux, and with me
    it seems to get harder with age.
  • gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers asked. Its a very hard thing to do.
  • ManygunsManyguns Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November -1
    Prayers are sent from central Wisconsin. Sad to hear.
    Tom
  • Blade SlingerBlade Slinger Member Posts: 5,891
    edited November -1
    Hard loss, very sorry.
  • jwb267jwb267 Member Posts: 19,666 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is always a heart breaking task.
    Prayers sent - all around.
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers and best wishes from our hearts are with him. It gets easier over time, but my eyes still leak for mine.
  • Wyatt EarpWyatt Earp Member Posts: 5,871
    edited November -1