In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Michelle Malkin on project Gunrunner

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
I didn't realize this started under president BUSH; Oh well it got a whole hell of a lot worse under Obama and it nees to STOP NOW.
It still makes me wonder why we are sending guns to mexicans? Border invasion? and yet, we won't allow money for AZ law enforcement or national guard. this is getting really deep....
Anyway, here is her article;

http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2600775:BlogPost:3575710&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post

Comments

• wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    Good God she's hot, what did she say again I keep forgetting.
  • JustjumpJustjump Member Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It didn't start under bush. We've been doing this since at least 81 if not earlier
  • cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't care who started it. The ATF needs to go away.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cce1302
    I don't care who started it. The ATF needs to go away.
    I think they could wholly make amends by merely giving guns away to US citizens.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    Did you see this statement by Obama? "there may be a situation here in which a serious mistake was made. If that's the case, then we'll find out and we'll hold someone accountable."

He's in denial in the face of a "deer in the headlights" accusation. He's telling us that they are going to find someone to sacrifice and make them take the fall for it so his administration can say "look, we found the problem, dealt with it so you can forget it now." That's exactly what he's planning and it sticks out in that statement.

He's a TERRORIST I tell you ... a DAMNED, God-Forsakened TERRORIST!!!

[:)]
  • 7.62x39Lover7.62x39Lover Member Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1