In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Left Rib ?

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited October 2016 in General Discussion
My left ribs hurt really really really bad. It is not a muscle issue. I take 60mg of morphine er and 60mg of oxycodone and that does not help the pain.

I see a lung doctor in 2 weeks. The pain is behind my ribs. I had a bone scan and i just have bilaterial arthritis.

I go hang out with a friend who has his own construction business and he was fixing 2 holes in the floor.

He is now having the same pain as i do. I think we got some kind of mold infection.

What else could it be?

Comments

• CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pleurisy

Had it in college one time. Every breath was like getting stabbed. My sister took great pleasure telling jokes and making me laugh. Still can feel that pain. Antibiotics and NSAID generally can clear it up.
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't wait 2 weeks, dav.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CaptFun
    Pleurisy

Had it in college one time. Every breath was like getting stabbed. My sister took great pleasure telling jokes and making me laugh. Still can feel that pain. Antibiotics and NSAID generally can clear it up.

Why do our sibling take so much pleasure, in tormenting us[;)][:D][:D][:D] I broke my leg playing football and my sister would take a feather and tickle my feet until I was doubled over from laughing. I miss her not living close to me anymore.
  • CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie

Why do our sibling take so much pleasure, in tormenting us[;)][:D][:D][:D] I broke my leg playing football and my sister would take a feather and tickle my feet until I was doubled over from laughing. I miss her not living close to me anymore.

My Brother lives here in ATL and I get to see him pretty regularly. My sister lives near my Mom and PWillie. Went to a party at my brothers last weekend and was surprised to have my sister show up. Her hubby had a business event in Birmingham on Sunday and they rerouted to spend a Saturday evening with us.

I was hoping to see her next weekend for Dads birthday, but looks like I will have to get some work done...
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
    edited November -1
    If it bothering you that bad,and being a weekend,,,go to E.R. or urgent care. Best wishes.
  • dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    First i went to the doctor because i had left rib pain and when i was rubbing it i noticed a 3 inch spot on my solar plex.

My doctor did an x-ray and nothing showed up. She ordered a bone scan and all it showed was bilateral arthritis.

My doctor gave me a z pack i think and it was better for about 10 days. Now it is back and hurts almost like cancer.

People look at me funny when i am walking and holding my side because it feels like something is falling out.

I just looked it up and i have a lung doctor wen at 10am.
  • mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Be well.

Visualize it.

Staying strong - keep photos of the youngsters on you or in the phone.

Mike
  • CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ever had shingles? Any itching?

My check began itching insessantly for a day and a half or so. Was diagnosed with shingles, then it hit. Like Mike Tyson had his way with my ribs. Oh man it hurt.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My diverticulitus bothers me just like that.