In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

has voter fraud started in OHIO

discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2016 in General Discussion
just saw this article, no corroboration found. you be the judge

http://bit.ly/2dri8BD

Comments

• Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    If this develops to be accurate it confirms why the Democrats are abandoning Ohio in the middle of the final days to election. It had a smell when the news was released they were leaving us alone good reason when the election for the hag is in the bag
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Ya mean it started again, some more?
    Lessee here; election year, (D) running, surprised they got caught so soon, it's usually after the election that their fraud & deceit is uncovered.
  • nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Use the link again and read the 2nd headline saying that the report was false... Oh, it's the one in red.

Best.
  • wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nononsense

Use the link again and read the 2nd headline saying that the report was false... Oh, it's the one in red.

Best.

But it does happen, right?
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If voting has started, it has.
  • acdoddacdodd Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nononsense

Best.

I saw that.
    It also said they were found in a building and the picture is obviously take inside a semi trailer.
  • discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that wasnt there when i linked to it.quote:Originally posted by nononsense

Best.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It has started in Virginia. After losing his bid to restore 200,000 felons voting Rights, Gov McAuliffe has managed to "individually" restore 42,000 in a month or so since the decision. I wonder how many of "our" VA tax dollars are being spent paying staff to spend 24 hrs a day, seven days a week to restore as many felons as he can. The most interesting part is, these people haven't even petitioned to have their rights restored, the Governor is doing for them. They Are restoring them, then sending them the letters asking them to register to vote! Complete voter fraud.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My relative in the State Government says they NEVER saw so many early ballots coming in.
    BIG fraud a-coming - what will we do about that?
  • nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wiplash,

quote:But it does happen, right?

I spent the first half of my adult life in Chicago. That should answer your question immediately. There are few if any cities that can claim the degree of criminality for voter fraud than Chicago through it's mafioso-like mayors office. 'Getting the vote out' was tantamount to raiding the grave yards to obtain more names for the list of eligible voters.

The city's aldermen were in charge of patronage jobs, jobs in exchange for political favors, monetary or otherwise. This led to city workers going door-to-door in their neighborhoods with offers of pay for votes, intimidation and busing to the polls to stack the numbers in favor of the Democratic machine.

Yes, it does happen. The Daley father/son tag team were the greatest offenders of the laws but also the greatest city organizers in the history of Chicago.

Richard J. Daley, 48th mayor, 1955-1976
    Michael A. Bilandic, 49th mayor, 1976-1979
    Jane Byrne, 50th mayor, 1979-1983
    Harold Washington, 51st mayor, 1983-1987
    David Duvall Orr, 52nd mayor, 1987
    Eugene Sawyer, 53rd mayor, 1987-1989
    Richard M. Daley, 54th mayor, 1989-2011

Best.