In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Alabama, NCAA football Rant. Update

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
Do they actually play anyone this year, or are they just going to hand them the trophy????? Seriously??? Who the hell makes up these schedules. If you are ranked, a top team, then play top teams, not these off the map colleges, or teams that have bad records. Surprised they didn't make them play all their games against Elon college or Princeton[}:)]

I forgot to add green font. I did this last night before I crashed. I was Breaking Paul's balls. [:D][:D] Trust me, I have everyone's schedule, every week, sitting in front of me. They do get a bye this week against Kentucky though. The rest of their schedule looks pretty tough, except Chat on Nov 19th

Comments

• pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie
    Do they actually play anyone this year, or are they just going to hand them the trophy????? Seriously??? Who the hell makes up these schedules. If you are ranked, a top team, then play top teams, not these off the map colleges, or teams that have bad records. Surprised they didn't make them play all their games against Elon college or Princeton[}:)]
    What are you talking about.....they were down 21 to 6 to Ole Miss,and came back and beat them?????
  • randomnutrandomnut Member Posts: 942 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They play Arkansas next Saturday, did you not see that. Tide is gonna roll over.
    Arkansas wins 32-30. Louisville beats the Tide 21-20 in the championship.

Yall don't mention my Ark/TA&M predictions.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They play my Wildcats tomorrow :)
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by randomnut
    They play Arkansas next Saturday, did you not see that. Tide is gonna roll over.
    Arkansas wins 32-30. Louisville beats the Tide 21-20 in the championship.

Yall don't mention my Ark/TA&M predictions.
    ...if Arkansas whips the Tide , they will not be in the playoffs...A&M has got a great defense...after Chad Kelly (Ole Ms)...Trevor Knight is a top QB...
  • varianvarian Member Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well they play unbeaten tennessee, unbeaten texas A&M, miss state, number 20 arkansas, and they beat number 16 ole miss, and they play LSU away; always a tough game. is there someone specific u have in mind u would like them to play.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think the playoff committee will nail them this year for their strength of schedule, but who knows.
    What's next?