In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

CaptFun

13»

Comments

• 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    is this really the forum you had in mind when it was created?
    one where we can openly criticize the president of the united states, senators, congressmen etc, but we can't have a little fun with the MODS?
    we can disagree with the united states government, but not the MODS?
    you run the biggest on line gun auction service in the world, and i bet this forum is the biggest of it's kind as well.
    but it's members are not allowed to question, or even kid the leaders.
    "If you don't like the rules go elsewhere" is a common response.
    kinda like our governments response to criticism don't talk about it and it will go away?
    just asking.

tom
    edited November -1
    I have finally figured why I can not get a P M from other members.
    I changed servers . I tried to correct but was told only you could change it.
    Please help
    edited November -1
    If your at the Show (Harrisburg)
    And A Short Li'l Fellar Named Shannon Asks For You And Says "Roger Sent Him"
    And Says he Wants a GB tee Shirt Give it to Him and Bill me For it.
    He Has been Crying For One Ever Since I Sold His Rifle For him On GB
    Thanks Woody[;)]
    edited November -1
    couple of questions. Whom is driving the GB truck and do you know who Chase Elliot is driving for[?] Hope he is as good as his old man. Bill was my favorite all time driver.Are you going to Dover with the trucks[?] I would love to see that race and live close to Dover. The Monster mile is a decent track. I want to go into the pits and meet the drivers. I use to get into the pits when my friend BOB, worked for Davey Allison before he got killed. He was a tire changer.
    edited November -1
    Not trying to stir the pot but there is a slight error in your comment about PA and the Age Of Consent.

With out getting into too much detail lets say a young lady very well known to me got pregnant right around her 16th birthday, the sperm donor was 24. Try as we might to have the turd locked up and charged the local DA would not allow charges because the age of consent was 16 and it wasnt worth it to them to try and find out if the deed was done before she turned 16. It had to be acepted that it happened and nothing could be done. This was in Huntingdon CO, PA, maybe it would have been different in another county and Huntingdon was known for a long time as being easy. Same DA who refused to charge the man who ran over my boy while drunk with anything more than a DUI charge.

However Turd is still in my little black book of grudges [:(!]
    edited November -1
    When is that new indoor shooting facility opening, and did you get a membership approved?????? Post some picture when you can. How did you guys do in the truck race at Dover????? I had tickets to today's race, but had to give them away. My back is too sore to sit in those bleachers all day and then drive three hours home. I had two seats on the start/ finish line, that a good customer gave me. Damn, just damn. Oakie
    edited November -1
    How's the data typing coming?
    I'm very interested in participating if the opportunity presents itself.
    I've sent my credentials through the official channels.
    You seem like someone who's in the know so I'd very much appreciate it if you could give my submission a nudge in the proper direction. [;)]
    edited November -1
    Are you still online?
    edited November -1
    I can't find a link to the K Brand hats.
    For years they were THE Brand that all the seed companies, farm equipment companies, etc, all used.
    Made In Iowa, I believe.
    My BIL has used them extensively over the years to supply his county employees with caps. I will call him tonight and see if he has contact info.
    Maybe they are no longer in business, or have changed names.
    Heck, who knows these days, maybe they are made in China now too!
    I will let you know what I find out.
    Jim
    edited November -1
    My brother In Law says he hasn't been able to get the K Brand hats for a few years now. I guess they were outsourced also.
    He now uses a company based in Denver.
    Imperial Headwear.
    They have several styles available, some made in USA, some not.
    He just got thier new online catalog, and he emailed it to me.
    If you would send me your email address, I can forward it to you.
    I haven't been able to figure out how to post it here.
    Otherwise you can google them.
    Thier website doesn't show as much as this catalog though.
    Jim
    edited November -1
    I cannot send a message to support since this problem started. Received an email from support and was able to see their respose by clicking on the link in the email. However I was unable to send a reply back to support with either the normal link or the for users of AOL link. What gets (or puzzles) me is that everything worked ok on Sunday but on Thursday it wouldn't.
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the shirt, we had to UPS our stuff back to the store and finally got it all yesterday.

Store.jpg
    edited November -1
    Can you email me I would like to get your approval of having something made with the GunBroker logo on it
    edited November -1
    The Politicians have seen the light

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) - A South Carolina House panel has approved a bill that would require the state to accept concealed weapons permits issued in Georgia.

Georgia requires less training for a permit than South Carolina, and opponents of the bill say South Carolina shouldn't lower its standards for people from out-of-state.

But the bill passed the House Judiciary Committee 19-4 on Tuesday. Supporters of the proposal say it is up to Georgia to set whatever rules it thinks is best.

Georgia lawmakers will have to pass a similar bill to allow their state to accept South Carolina permits.

South Carolina and North Carolina already accept concealed weapons permits from each other.
    edited November -1
    Thank you and the Techs for fixing Joe's email [:D][:D][:D] and now I don't have to listen to him complain....
    edited November -1
    Hi...Is there anything you can do to eliminate the green "?HELP" sign at the bottom right side of the GB listing pages? Several of us viewers seem to have had this appear on our computers today, but only on GunBroker website. BT
    edited November -1
    The Normal Morning e-mails of My Favorite Searches came in Garbled. In Code nothing I could read. Just thought I would pass this on.
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******
    edited November -1
    great,,,now everyone knows,,,
    edited November -1