In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NAA 32

savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
found a guardian at a local pawn shop they want 290.00 for it it's chambered for 32 NAA other then knowing that it is a necked down 380 I don't know much about it. Just wondering if someone has one and how you like it

Comments

• Options
    MaaloxMaalox Member Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by savage170
    found a guardian at a local pawn shop they want 290.00 for it it's chambered for 32 NAA other then knowing that it is a necked down 380 I don't know much about it. Just wondering if someone has one and how you like it

I do not have one but would like to own one. I have looked into this a little bit and the cartridge has good ballistics. I was a little concerned on the availability of ammo as I do not reload. If it is in good condition that sounds like a good price. I priced one up with a number of options and it was pushing $600.
    Regards, MAALOX
  • Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    I've got one and I like it. I put crimson trace grips on it ...the sights are too small for my eyes. It is a .380 necked down to a .32. According to what I read it has more punch than a 380 with less recoil. I am still in the break in period so to speak. Only fired a couple boxes of shells through it. The trigger pull is a little longer than I'd like but pretty much I'm happy with it. It seems well made to me and feels more solid in my hand than one of the lighter weight 380's like the Ruger. Corbon is the only one making ammo for it so I bought a bunch straight from NAA. The folks at NAA were real cool to deal with. $290 is a good price if it isn't hacked on. The NAA website has all the info you will need on ballistics and such.
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the feed back if they still have it when I get paid next week I think I'll pick it up
  • Options
    MaaloxMaalox Member Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A buddy of mine has a NAA in 380. If you have large hands watch out for the slide. I always seem to get a cut on top of my thumb when I shoot his.

Hope you get it.
    Regards, MAALOX