In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Repetitive Assaults On Second Amendment

Wyatt EarpWyatt Earp Member Posts: 5,871
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Yesterday it was Shumer, then Bloomberg, today it's Rep. Elijah Cummings attempting to trash 2A. I get tired of the constant assaults. It's like someone who flirts with your wife, you warn him, but he keeps doing it. Do you keep warning everyday or don't you eventually break his jaw?

I wish there was some way to let those jerks know: You can change the law but you aren't taking our guns, and we can guarantee you a bloody damn revolution if you try.

Comments

• bama55bama55 Member Posts: 6,389 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I wish there was some way to let those jerks know: You can change the law but you aren't taking our guns, and we can guarantee you a bloody damn revolution if you try.

Because "they" don't believe it will happen. Besides, the lib media will just portray any resistance as dom est ic terrs. And the masses will believe it.[:(]
  • AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I keep hearing Obama's suppose to sign the small arms treaty with the UN.
  • RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    I don't care what how the media portrays it as long as the end result is a victory for gun preservation. But if enough Second Amendment defenders collectively charged the establishment, the media would have much less to say about the crazy right-wingers, especially if there happen to be a few well-known names joining us.

quote:Originally posted by bama55
    quote:I wish there was some way to let those jerks know: You can change the law but you aren't taking our guns, and we can guarantee you a bloody damn revolution if you try.

Because "they" don't believe it will happen. Besides, the lib media will just portray any resistance as dom est ic terrs. And the masses will believe it.[:(]
  • bama55bama55 Member Posts: 6,389 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RogueStatesman

I don't care what how the media portrays it as long as the end result is a victory for gun preservation. But if enough Second Amendment defenders collectively charged the establishment, the media would have much less to say about the crazy right-wingers, especially if there happen to be a few well-known names joining us.

quote:Originally posted by bama55

I agree with you. Getting enough to do it is the problem. My comment was meant for people/individuals defending their homes.
  • trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    It calls for a good application of Tar,Feathers ,and a Bullwhip .
  • 4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Amish
    I keep hearing Obama's suppose to sign the small arms treaty with the UN.

it has to be ratified by 2/3 congress, that wont happen, but the treaty can sit up there and when the time is right, they can try to push it thru