In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Finally caught!

m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
For the past few months I have been finding piles of dog poop on my front yard. Yesterday I saw the culprit from a block away pooping on my front yard.[:(!]

poop_zpsf0pq6lpr.png

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bet she can't read either
  • bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Put on a latex glove, pick up the poop and catch up with her, tell her she dropped something then just drop it into her purse ... or pocket if she doesn't have a purse.

I hate people like that
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a new neighbor move into our old neighborhood. They had a big dog that liked to do his business in my yard....I talked to the tree hugger type guy once and after that I started getting out my shovel and simply walking down the way and dropping it in their yard. It took a while, but they finally caught on.....
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Some people need shot, plain and simple.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • LagoLago Member Posts: 464 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I did the same thing as Bullshot. Had a neighbor that let their big dog out and it came across the street to our yard to do its business. Got tired of it and took a shovel and left a pile on their sidewalk and that was the end of it.

Lago
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I lived in Mobile, I was backing down the drive and spotted this lady letting her Tisn Shu ,crap in my yard...I rolled down the window and hollard " Lady, how would you like me to bababooey in your yard"....she yanked that dog out of my yard , and never came back![:D]
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,306 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Some people need shot, plain and simple.
    Fact.
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    put it at her front door . maybe add a little ( have any farmer friends close by )[:D]
  • searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    Hell, just run over it with the lawnmower. poop happens.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Then there are people that have dogs that bark all night long. Evidently when you own a barking dog you can't hear it barking at night which would be the only reason I can figure out why it doesn't drive them crazy too.

Shooting those people wouldn't be good enough. They need to be tied to the bumper of a car and dragged through the neighborhood until there's nothing left on the rope to drag.
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    I had a neighbor that moved in about 1/4 mile away kept chit in my yard and turning over the Big trash can that truck picks up from inside cab I called once no good they stated THEIR dog never left their property weeks later I found out they were also tree hugger and vegetarian hunting season came I killed a big doe And skinned it using a rock rope And winch cutting off all four legs and neck this give one piece skin with head and legs below the elbow .attached that I put in trash can for pick up. Next morning trash man blows his horn trash can on side again I go to set it up and deer skin is gone so I drive by neighbors DOG on front porch chewing on deer head that has tongue hanging out along with bag of guts . never had a trash can turned over again and they moved a few months later I had left a note in their paper box asking if they enjoyed the venison
  • e8gme8gm Member Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I was a kid, we lived in Navy housing (Dad was active duty). A friend of mine lived down the street and every morning would walk his doberman down to our yard to do his business. Dad had complained numerous times to the kids father. Dad got tired of picking up poop so one morning as the dog squatted to do his thing, Dad open the front door, popped the doby right on it's haunch with a marble from a sling shot (Dad was deadly with a sling shot). That dog drug that kid home. A few minutes later the father was at our door raising hell with Dad. I don't remember what was said, but that dog never crapped in our yard again.
  • bs233jlbs233jl Member Posts: 589 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've got a neighbor who carries a Walmart bag with her when she walks her Cocker Spaniel. After the pooch does his job, she picks up grass and twigs and tries to hide the poop. She takes longer to cover it up than if she would pick up the dog mess.[:)]
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by e8gm
    When I was a kid, we lived in Navy housing (Dad was active duty). A friend of mine lived down the street and every morning would walk his doberman down to our yard to do his business. Dad had complained numerous times to the kids father. Dad got tired of picking up poop so one morning as the dog squatted to do his thing, Dad open the front door, popped the doby right on it's haunch with a marble from a sling shot (Dad was deadly with a sling shot). That dog drug that kid home. A few minutes later the father was at our door raising hell with Dad. I don't remember what was said, but that dog never crapped in our yard again.

Poor dog. Shoulda shot the kid in the *!
  • roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,105 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    poopty thread
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by m88.358win

For the past few months I have been finding piles of dog poop on my front yard. Yesterday I saw the culprit from a block away pooping on my front yard.[:(!]

poop_zpsf0pq6lpr.png

how long would it have taken to close in 1 block and confront here right there ?
  • tajjntajjn Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I once had a neighbor that let his dog poop next to my mail box and sometimes my kids would step in it getting the mail. So one day I saw him walking the dog and letting it poop by my mail box, after he left I went out scooped up the poop, went to his mail box and put it into it. I never had dog poop problems again. [}:)]