In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bama Gov.

Irish 8802Irish 8802 Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
What a Stud!!!S.O.B, looks older than wilted cabbage,yet is involved with a (relatively) younger Honey..Gadzooks,maybe my wrinkly hindmost would be the stuff dreams are made of...
L.F.Back off the Weapons,,,,Maybe Alabama water is "see Alice"..Put up a Quart with no reserve.I'll start it off.

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sugar Daddy Drama
  • Options
    woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    assualt with a dead weapon?
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Irish 8802
    What a Stud!!!S.O.B, looks older than wilted cabbage,yet is involved with a (relatively) younger Honey..Gadzooks,maybe my wrinkly hindmost would be the stuff dreams are made of...
    L.F.Back off the Weapons,,,,Maybe Alabama water is "see Alice"..Put up a Quart with no reserve.I'll start it off.

He actually reminds me of the ghost preacher in Poltergeist II. Creepy old man.
    He also probably joined the Mile High Club in the state aircraft.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good! For him....He needs something after what he did to the "Flag"...screw him and his girl friend...hope they impeach the bastid....