In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Illegals protesting Georgia new law

TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Politics
Illegal supporters had to bus them in to demonstrate against the new law that would save the state 2 BILLION A YEAR. We owe the illegals nothing and it would have been a good time for ICE to divert the busses of illegals to the borders.

Comments

• CbtEngr01CbtEngr01 Member Posts: 4,340
    edited November -1
    divert those mofo's into a da'gum mine field
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fshfndr
    Illegal supporters had to bus them in to demonstrate against the new law that would save the state 2 BILLION A YEAR. We owe the illegals nothing and it would have been a good time for ICE to divert the busses of illegals to the borders.

Amen to that. We are loaded with them in NJ. They can have that state
  • swopjanswopjan Member Posts: 3,292
    edited November -1
    why aren't there counter-protestors all over this sort of thing?
  • AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by swopjan

The commies are better organizers
  • CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Read in the paper today that just the children of these illegals cost the State of GA 1.4 Billion in the school system.

The labor lot I drive by every morning has been empty the past few weeks. We'll really see when school starts in a few weeks.
  • sigarmsp226sigarmsp226 Member Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our County is quickly going to he** in a mexican handbag and our POTUS is doing nothing but helping make it happen....With in 10 years Americans will be the minority in this country....They are averaging 3-5 kids per family where as we average 2.1....Pisses me off - We need to create several states that are mexican free so I can move there and not have to hear - Press 1 for English.....Mark
  • sigarmsp226sigarmsp226 Member Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They just caught a local housing project that had 23 illegal mexicans working on a appt complex and they were all using ss#'s of legal mexicans that were not even located in this state....that took away 23 jobs for Americans....
  • trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sigarmsp226
    They just caught a local housing project that had 23 illegal mexicans working on a appt complex and they were all using ss#'s of legal mexicans that were not even located in this state....that took away 23 jobs for Americans....

The Contractor who hired them took away the jobs .
    If he is left in business ,he will do it again .
    Only way to stop it is for him to lose his contractors license .
    I have no sympathy for him ,his wife ,or his 10 kids .[:(!]
  • cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fshfndr

LINK or Source?
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    CBS had it on the other night so go look for it
  • awindsawinds Member Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The illegals are protesting ???
    It must be a good law then.
    We need more good laws.
  • HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Your comments make me laugh. Now, perhaps, you can feel what the Palestinians feel. Dispossession of homes, land, jobs, etc., by a minority foreign group is very hard on the dispossessed.

Now, go support Israel and some here will support Mexico. LOL!!!
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Palestinian is on the Arab side of the border and never was in Isrel's land
  • NwcidNwcid Member Posts: 10,674
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by swopjan

Because all the productive tax paying folks have to work [xx(]
  • DRP-AZDRP-AZ Member Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thought he was dead.
  • GotteskriegerGotteskrieger Member Posts: 3,170 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have the illegals all protest in one area and bring in a couple of Spectre gunships to make a few passes.
  • footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    Take da little greaser *. Drop em off at Tybee an tell em,"Swim Back to YUKKYTAN"" [^]
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    They already obviously had a country to call their own (they had to come from someplace if they weren't born here) yet they want their country and a piece of mine. Greedy b@$+@rds.