In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

B-Square scope mount rail Ruger Single Six 5 1/2"

jrabb78jrabb78 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
Guys, new to the forum, been a GunBroker member for years. I've been looking for a scope mount rail for my Ruger Single Six that was made by B-Square. The rail runs the full length of the pistol and attaches using the front sight screw and the rear sight screw and has a Picitinny rail across the whole top. My pistol is a 5 1/2" Barrel model but I have seen online they made several different models of this part, 5 1/2", 6" and 9" for sure. I contacted B-Square and they no longer manufacture this part. I would prefer to find one that was raw (aluminum) and not blued but at this point I'd take either one so long as it would fit a 5 1/2". I've been looking for one of these for a few years now scouring the internet and have ordered from two places that claimed to have one in stock but they always fall through. If anyone has one of these and would be willing to sell it I would be greatful. Thanks Guys.
RugerSingleSixStainless-1.jpg

Comments