In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Needed- ejector housing- spring- rod

KnifecollectorKnifecollector Member Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭
I'm in need of an ejector housing, spring and rod. It's going on a Colt conversion so there will be quite a bit of fitting required. I'm not particular about the brand of gun it came on, or the finish or lack thereof. It does need to be a minimum of 3 1/2" long. One from a Colt Scout or clone would work best for me.

Comments

• peabopeabo Member Posts: 3,098
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Knifecollector
    I'm in need of an ejector housing, spring and rod. It's going on a Colt conversion so there will be quite a bit of fitting required. I'm not particular about the brand of gun it came on, or the finish or lack thereof. It does need to be a minimum of 3 1/2" long. One from a Colt Scout or clone would work best for me.

You say that one for a Colt scout or clone would work.
    Is this for a .22lr? An does 'Colt conversion' mean a 22lr - 22 mag or what? .
  • KnifecollectorKnifecollector Member Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's actually going on a Colt percussion 36 caliber conversion to a .38 rimfire.
    The .22 size would be about the right size to work with.
  • peabopeabo Member Posts: 3,098
    edited November -1
    I have a Tanfoglio imported by Excam. It is nickle plated. The housing is exactly 3 1/2 inches from the end to where it enters the frame, so add the part that is inside the frame.

IMG_1081_zps8de02350.jpg
  • KnifecollectorKnifecollector Member Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like it. How much do you need for it ? I'd like to do a buy it now thru the auction side if that's ok with you.