In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

herters shotgun over/under

oldgunsmitoldgunsmit Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
Anyone out there know about a Herters over/under shotgun. I have a bunch of gun parts that are marked Herters they resemble Browning parts but are not for the Browning I am familiar with. Also looking for a bolt stop spring and bolt stop for a Herters XK3 mfg in Germany

Comments

• perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    THE SHOTGUN SHOULD have country of orgin stamped. With
    that look up some other O/U from same country in an older GUNTRADERS GUIDE Herters bought fom standard makers just with their name on them
  • oldgunsmitoldgunsmit Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats my problem I dont have the shotgun all have is gun parts marked Herters. Gold triggers, hammers, sears, ejectors etc. I can find no mention of Herters shotguns.
  • lig66lig66 Member Posts: 130 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a Herters O/U several years ago. Sold it at a local gun show. No country of mfg. was marked on this gun. I bought it cheap because it had a bulge in the lower barrel. I shot it several seasons and finally tired of the tricky barrel selector switch.