In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WTB FACTORY Benelli Mobil Chokes & Wrench

bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
WTB Factory 12 gauge Benelli Mobile (non-crio) chokes, preferably in the little bottle they came in. Also, a wrench, preferably the earlier type with the shorter shank that goes into the barrel.

Private sellers or dealers welcome, I would love to just buy a whole set or two (I have 8 guns that all use these same chokes). This is a chance to upgrade to the aftermarket extended chokes you have been wanting.
Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.

Comments

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am looking for the earlier type (shorter) wrench for 20 gauge Montefeltro.

Also wouldn't mind having another set for 12 gauge with wrench (also Mobil / Non-crio).

Here's a chance to upgrade your chokes and get those extended aftermarket chokes you want. [:)]
  • john.41john.41 Member Posts: 10
    edited November -1
    I have 3 Benelli 12ga chokes and a wrench with the thread chaser on it. Chokes are *F, **IM and ****IC. Not sure what they would be worth to you, or how to get them to you. I am in S.E.MI.
    edited November -1
    Not sure, on value. How about $40 delivered? I can send a check, money order, or paypal as far as how to pay you. You can just send them in a padded envelope, or preferably one of those USPS mailers (that are about the size of a VCR tape) once you get the funds. I am bambihunter71 on the auction side, you can check my feedback. I buy a lot on here. [:)]
    edited November -1
    Tried to email thru GB, looks like no private message system here.
    Did you receive it? No reply yet.
    edited November -1
    No I haven't. I was just told the envelope email thing above isn't working since the last upgrade. Sorry, I didn't know that...

*edited to remove number*
    edited November -1
    Wrote down the number, you can delete it. I will try to text you after work, this evening. I need to check shipping to the 405.
    edited November -1
    Sounds good. Thanks.