In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WTB - SIG SAUER Model 556 Upper Receiver

oldvetoldvet Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
I'm looking to buy an upper receiver for a SIG Model 556 rifle in 5.56 NATO. I prefer new but after searching for an upper for close to two years, I doubt that a new one actually exists. At the very least, it must be in good conditions with no cracks, bulges, large dents, etc. A complete upper receiver is preferred but it is not absolutely necessary. I will take a stripped upper if that is all you have. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Comments

• Options
    oldvetoldvet Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No one? This is your chance to make some decent money to buy Christmas gifts for family and friends. Someone must have one they want to get rid of or maybe know somebody who has one laying around. Maybe you saw one in a gun shop or maybe an upcoming auction. If you have seen one, please let me know. I find it hard to believe that SIG only made lower receivers for the 556 and no uppers.