In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Dems Fart Too

theranger1theranger1 Member Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in Politics
Save the Cows, and Get Rid of the Democrats :mrgreen: , :mrgreen: , :mrgreen:

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    cows give off methane...large man made dumps of waste have piped methane to elec generating plants ...a plus ...democraps just give off acid rain...tarnishing the AMERICAN DREAM .....and slowly dissolving a bright future
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The largest source of atmospheric methane is decaying plant an animal life. EVERYTHING that is organic and rots produces methane, Leaves, grass, trees, people. When you ride past the forest, you are looking at methane production- the leaves that break down and become topsoil release methane.

The second largest source of methane- termites. There's a bug in the belly of the bug that allows it to break down cellulose. Releasing methane along the way.

Historical information that seems to be known to just about everyone except those involved with creating a Green Deal.

I'll offer up a $10 bet, even odds to anyone here- you are gonna see AOCs name involved with the next election for President. Whether she gets on the ticket or not is an open question- but there is a reason that a nobody freshman member gets THIS much press. I still have memories of a freshman Senator that had never held elected office- had no voting record- but sure made a pretty speech as long as his teleprompter worked.

I DO quite seriously believe- this is Barack V 2.0 getting warmed up. Maybe on the ticket as VP with Bernie- but her name is NOT gonna go away.
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "I'll offer up a $10 bet, even odds to anyone here- you are gonna see AOCs name involved with the next election for President. Whether she gets on the ticket or not is an open question- but there is a reason that a nobody freshman member gets THIS much press. I still have memories of a freshman Senator that had never held elected office- had no voting record- but sure made a pretty speech as long as his teleprompter worked."

She has backing from the same George Soros that was instrumental in putting the not born in America Obama in power.

Termite farts !! Darn, I didn't know that one. Ban the termites and save the cows ! Never had any termite milk - how do you milk a termite anyway ? Bet they would make poor ice cream.