In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

AOC

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in Politics
the braying * defining the democrap party and those fawning over her....

Comments

• Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I rather enjoyed the description of her as heard on the news yesterday: "..a pompous little twit"

:lol::lol:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Words alone will never give a clear picture.
    garrison_cortez.jpg
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    She makes rocks appear to be intelligent life forms.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    her face needs to be on the other end of the donkey....get used to it..the new "democrat darling" of politics
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In an interview with her mother one line has stood out to me. Her mother claims even as a young child she was constantly yacking and talking, she would not shut up. It is hard for her to learn anything (as proven by her economic stupidity in spite of her degree) while she is busy running her pie hole.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you should google all the aoc cartoons out already....pages of her brain dead braying ready to waste billions of taxpayers money ....
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another political hack that owes back taxes too.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/23/hello-hypocrisy-ocasio-cortez-wants-to-tax-the-rich-but-she-owes-back-taxes-h-n2543607?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=03/24/2019&bcid=c73635c56f183ff51b271db35803e813&recip=18963207

Guess How Much AOC Owes In Corporate Back Taxes
    Beth Baumann Beth Baumann | @eb454 |Posted: Mar 23, 2019 7:50 PM

Democrats' favorite progressive, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), owes back taxes for a failed business venture. According to the New York Post, Ocasio-Cortez owes $1,877.56 in unpaid corporate taxes. Here's the kicker: the bill is from six years ago.

AOC's failed business, Brook Avenue Press, was established to publish books about inner city kids. This is the business that owes state taxes. Rather ironic for a Congresswoman who advocates for taxing the rich, right?

On July 6, 2017, two months after Ocasio-Cortez announced her intent to run for Congress, New York State filed a warrant, The Post reported.

Brook Avenue Press eventually dissolved in October 2016, something that typically happens when a business fails to pay corporate taxes or file a tax return.

A couple weeks ago, Ocasio-Cortez's Communications Director, Corbin Trent, said the taxes would be paid. The Post pushed back and asked again when the AOC planned to pay the State of New York.

?I?m her congressional staffer, not her personal accountant,? Trent told The Post.

According to The Daily Mail, Ocasio-Cortez started the company back in 2012 when she was 22. She invested $1,000 to rent an office space in the Bronx.

A New York City-subsidized program called the Sunshine Bronx Business Incubator helped AOC launch her business. The program was designed to help small businesses in the Bronx. One of their initiatives allowed business owners to pay a monthly rent between $195 and $275 per person."

Check the video of her in the link giving an excuse..... LOL
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock: