In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Creepy Uncle Joe

Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
edited March 2019 in Politics
I've noticed Joe caressing the faces and hair of young girls before as shown here:

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q&feature=youtu.be/b]

:?:
The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    weeeelllll.......the best the democraps have to offer is just a "HANDS ON" type of guy....... work work work werk
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Work, work, work, work, work...
    1-blazing-saddles.jpg?1507751998
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Uncle joe is a catholic priest too?
    Oh wait he like little girls
    Must be a reverend.

Before the panties get wadded up - Those statements are from personal experiences with "organized" religion.
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    mjrfd99 wrote:
    Uncle joe is a catholic priest too?
    Oh wait he like little girls
    Must be a reverend.

Before the panties get wadded up - Those statements are from personal experiences with "organized" religion.

Are you saying you are a former member of the clergy?
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.

edited November -1
    Nope. Are you? Did I hit a nerve? I've seen and dealt with friends and family victimized by "religion"
    Friends GF assaulted by Baptist "reverend" when she went for counseling. We set him straight.
    1st wife assaulted by Catholic "priest". Those bigguns drove the AH crazy till he touched em. They canned him before I could pay him off.
    2 friends used like Play Dough by priest when they were alter boys.

Every day around here more - especially catholic priests-are being rounded up for abuse. Just Jersey:
    https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/2019/02/13/nj-abusive-priests-list-released/2853910002/

And their "leaders" condoned it.
    Do you?
    edited November -1
    Nope

Interesting how many of your friends and family have attracted such approaches by the clergy.

Some send out signals :?:

edited March 2019
    Blaming the victims?
    Interesting how rampant sex abuse is in religious circles. How many mega church swindlers get caught with hookers? IIRC - Most.
    And how many have tried to change the narrative to defend the filth.
    From priests to Popes - they actively covered for their sex criminals. RICO indite the whole lot of 'em
    Could be your friends or family too - many victims keep quiet in fear of shame.
    https://www.nytimes.com/topic/organization/roman-catholic-church-sex-abuse-cases

Nice try ;)
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and priest caught up in this chit are sent to a church home in mid kansas for rest, relaxation and retirement...thanks a bunch...they need R&R in JAIL
    edited November -1
    mjrfd99 wrote:
    Blaming the victims?
    Interesting how rampant sex abuse is in religious circles. How many mega church swindlers get caught with hookers? IIRC - Most.
    And how many have tried to change the narrative to defend the filth.
    From priests to Popes - they actively covered for their sex criminals. RICO indite the whole lot of 'em
    Could be your friends or family too - many victims keep quiet in fear of shame.
    https://www.nytimes.com/topic/organization/roman-catholic-church-sex-abuse-cases

Nice try ;)

I wish.
    [https://i.imgur.com/nhcxF3z.jpg][/img]

I believe ole uncle joe is far from being a member of any clergy ....... well, except maybe would be accepted by the Muslims since they believe in child sex.
    :shock:

edited November -1
    Reverend Sharpclown - Minister Farakook, J. Baker J.Swaggert etc.....
    Religious men? LMAO

So much 2-faced filth hides behind religion.
    edited November -1
    I'll stick with Bobo. He admits it's all hocus pocus.